☑Japanese language required
Global Leading Pharmaceutical Company
Principle objective is to support/coordinate budgeting process and making financial reports/analysis,
propose productivity improvements in responsible area.
Role and Responsibility：
- Supporting overall management accounting
- Supporting budgeting work
- Creation of various budget meeting materials
- Preliminary analysis and formulation of improvement proposals
- Standard cost control, support for cost improvement work
- Support for monthly and annual settlement operations
- Creation of various reports and analytical materials
- Participation and support for various projects
- Compliance with the Income Statement Guideline of headquarters and various regulations, compliance with various Japanese laws and regulations
Budget & Forecast
- Coordinate and develop the budget for responsible area, and support preparation for Annual Discussion.
- Closely monitor the changes in actual and planning to reflect them into Outlook
- Pursue savings opportunities by reviewing the process and alternative approach in the business
- Ensure accurate, timely, concise, and readily understandable reporting of Business Unit status.
- Provide the risks and opportunities analysis for Business Unit.
- Provide concise/timely financial analysis of projects/products/others in responsible areas.
- Conduct monthly and yearly accounting closing in timely manner ensuring compliance with GAAP.
- Ensure financial statements are prepared in compliance with the local and the Corporate guidelines and regulations
- Ensure proper use of accounting systems and software.
- Communicate with business partners on a regular basis for budgeting/monitoring of actual.
- Ensure accountability for financials deviations.
- At least 7-10 year experience in Accounting and/or Budgeting (preferably Controlling experience)
- 日商簿記検定2級または同等の経験・スキル保有者 Book keeping 2nd grade or similar accounting degree
- Japanese Language level: Fluent - Native (Equivalent to JLPT N1)
- Work permission in Japan required
- 経営学・経済学などの４年大卒の方 Bachelor Degree in Business Administration, Economic, etc.
Seniority Level: Associate