☑English language required
☑Japanese language required
Finance Senior Staff
Global Leading Luxury Brands
Finance Senior Staff is responsible for performing budgeting, forecasting and fluctuation analysis that supports major corporate decisions. Analyze business and competitor trends, review past company performance and attempt to anticipate obstacles and potential problems, all with an eye toward forecasting and company's future financial results. Also responsible for monitoring correctness of sales and inventory data working with Finance Shared Service Center and IT team.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND REPONSIBLITIES:
- Perform sales analysis by comparing actual results against budget and forecast to explain differences in performance and make improvements going forward.
- Prepare analytical reports.
- Daily Sales Flash
- Monthly Sales by category
- Inventory analysis by category and store
- Inventory Aging
- Monitor initial/gross margin % by category and store.
- Calculate and check KPIs to capture best practice among stores.
- Perform packaging control and advise Retail team to optimize the order volume and timing.
- Prepare business review meeting material.
- Prepare budget and forecast reporting.
- Perform sales audit and account reconciliation to ensure accounting correctness.
- Review and monitor initial/gross margin per transaction to align with Transfer Price Agreement and propose corrective action.
- Assist family sales and monitor employees' sales limit.
- Observe physical inventory count and prepare the shrinkage report to capture potential risk.
- Assist with preparing the documents for year-end/internal/tax audit ensuring all information and supporting documents are available in accordance with the agreed timeframe.
- Liaison with IT team to implement and/or make an improvement for reporting system.
- Minimum 5 years working experience in Finance field
- Excellent in analytical skill and excel skill
- Self-starter, business-oriented
- Knowledge of basic accounting standard
- Good time-management skills
- Ability to resolve problems and queries quickly and efficiently
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in Japanese and English
- Knowledge of financial reporting system (HFM, JDE, SAP, etc.)
- English Language level: Business level
- Japanese Language level: Fluent - Native Level (Equivalent to JLPT N1)
- Work permission in Japan required
6~8 million JPY
(Experiences and skills will be considered)
5days work week, annual paid leave, congratulatory leave, compassionate leave, Refresh leave
Please click "apply" if you are interested in the job.
We will review your profile and contact you within five business days should we find that you satisfy the requirements of the hiring company.
Further details about the company and position will be notified at a later date.
Seniority Level: Associate
Job Function: Finance, Analyst