- Applicants must have permission to work in Japan
- Applicants must be able to speak fluent ~ native level Japanese (Equivalent to JLPT N1)
☑Foreign business ☑English language required ☑Japanese language required ☑Flex time ☑Hybrid (On-site x Remote)
Global Major Liquor Company
- Manage Accounting, Treasury, Tax and Administration.
- Manage 1 temp staff who supports day to day booking.
- Ensure accuracy of the financial statements.
- Prepare monthly reporting and variances analysis.
- Perform local administrative work
GENERAL RESPONSIBILITIES AND ROLE:
FINANCE & ACCOUNTING
- Organize General ledger, Fixed assets, AR/AP and all accounting internal controls ensuring accurate financial statements.
- Oversees the production of monthly financial reports; ensures that the reported results comply with generally accepted accounting principles or financial reporting standards Group and local accounting policies.
- Analyze variances vs forecasts and budget
- Participate in forecasts/budget building and input into the reporting system.
- Organize monthly payments to suppliers.
- Maintain the relationship and handle all procedures related with the bank and insurances.
- Communicate with Group on accounting issues and intercompany transactions.
- Coordinate with outside tax consultant on the tax planning throughout the year and annual corporate tax return.
- Coordinates with outside auditors and provides needed information for the annual external audit, and potential internal audits.
- Ensures compliance with local, state, and federal government requirements.
- Performs other related duties as necessary or assigned.
- Manage accounting archives and filing/storage of legal documents.
- Monitor and purchase office supplies with attention to budgetary constraints
- Coordinate with the building's management company to ensure facilities maintenance.
- Help with new/renewal procedures of insurance policies, rental/lease contracts, and other administrative matters.
- Excellent organizational and time management skills.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Communication & Interpersonal
- 7+years of accounting/finance experience
- Language Japanese (Native level), English (Business level)
- Proficient in SAP
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite
- Day to day operations.
- Staff management.
- Monthly financial reporting.
- Tax reporting.
- Calculation & input of forecasts/budget.
- Treasury management (payments to suppliers)
- SAP management
- Concur management (T&E expense claims)
7~10 million JPY
(Experiences and skills will be considered)
Flextime / core working hours : 11am to 3pm
Full 2 holiday week system (Sat/Sun) national holidays, New year's holiday, Annual Leave, and more.
Please click "apply" if you are interested in the job.
We will review your profile and contact you within five business days should we find that you satisfy the requirements of the hiring company.
Further details about the company and position will be notified at a later date.
Seniority Level: Mid-Senior level
Job Function: Accounting / Auditing