☑English language required
☑Japanese language required
This position will be 1-year fixed term contract with possibility to convert to an open ended contract, subject to business conditions and individual performance.
Global Industrial Equipment Manufacturer
We are seeking an experienced finance professional to support and coordinate activities necessary for the company's growing business in Japan and be part of APAC Regional Finance Center.
As a member of our team you will be collaborating with multiple functions across the entire organization not only to ensure accurate and timely reporting of financial information but also to work on ad hoc projects in support of the business growth within the region and be accountable to the Country Vice President for supporting documenting /development of processes and procedures to ensure financial compliance.
- Support day-to-day financial operations tasks, as well as financial planning support.
- Development of overhead budgets, allocation of budgets, performance reporting, forecasting, assessment of LRBP data, etc.,
- Conducting studies to assess cost impacts relative to proposed organizational and accounting changes, labor discrepancy disposition, controlling charge account authorizations
- Associated cost collection in compliance with disclosure statements and internal funding requirements.
- Coordinate across other finance functions to ensure timely completion of activities (i.e. chargeline set-up, rates publishing, etc.)
- Ensure proper monitoring and analysis of monthly performance to plan.
- Preparation of management accounts / reports
- Hands-on experience and ability to independently prepare audit required and related documents compliant with J-GAAP standards, such as financial statements (貸借對照表, 損益計算書), footnotes (脚注) supporting schedules (計算書類の付属明細書) etc., in Japanese and liaison with external auditors with the support of the accounting team. Support audits conducted by the Japan Ministry of Defense (JMoD) and/or third-party companies of the JMoD's choice including, but not limited to Japanese financials.
- Bachelor / Master's Degree / Japanese CPA
- 10 to 15 years' of relevant work experience
- Strong written, oral, presentation and interpersonal communications in English AND Japanese required.
- Hands on experience in preparation of financial statement as per JGAAP (in Japanese language) and independently handled multiple large and complex audits.
- Working knowledge of Financial Integration, Forecast Analysis, Business/Financial Modelling, Cost Accounting and Measurements
- Working knowledge of accounting and reporting tools like COGNOS, Hyperion Essbase, SAP, Oracle
- English Language level: Business level
- Japanese Language level: Fluent - Native Level (Equivalent to JLPT N1)
- Work permission in Japan required
10~14 million JPY
(Experiences and skills will be considered)
Please click "apply" if you are interested in the job.
We will review your profile and contact you within five business days should we find that you satisfy the requirements of the hiring company.
Further details about the company and position will be notified at a later date.
Seniority Level: Associate Mid-Senior level
Job Function: Finance, Analyst, Accounting/Auditing