[Position] Finance and Administration Manager
[Salary] 10~12 million JPY
Note: Applicants must have permission to work in Japan and Fluent ~ Native level Japanese
Global Sports Wear Company
- Lead, direct, and control the organization's financial resources to maintain the short and long-term finance health of the Japanese subsidiary.
- Lead the continued development, modernization and integration of business processes across all functions in the company
- Manage the overall business planning and reporting calandar and activity
- Additionally, supervise Human Resources, General Affairs and Process Development and IT.
- Finance & Treasury management
- Credit Decision control
- Relation with financial institutions, tax, audit and other authorities.
- Business Planning Management including the annual PL planning and revisions.
- Support for & Control with all other departments with regard to budget and reporting issues; Gross Margin management, OPEX planning and management,
- Human Resources management (Recruitment, appraisal and development to be shared with the Rep. Dir.)
- General affairs (Including Audit, Legal) management
- Business Process Development and IT
- Overall administrative procedures
Most significant responsibilities
- Direct all local business unit financial functions to ensure they meet the organization's business objectives and are conducted in accordance with regulations and accounting principles.
- Direct the preparation of the organization's financial reports, such as profit and loss accounts, balance sheet, management financial reports, and regulatory reports and filings.
- Ensure that accounting procedures and treasury management is in line with both local and reporting requirements and regulations.
- In close cooperation with the Representative Director direct and manage the schedules and formats for business planning.
- Contribute to strategic planning and decision-making at the top executive level by developing and implementing a financial strategy that aligns with the organization's business objectives.
- Ensure the appropriate level and performance of the company infrastructure with regard to physical facilities, administration and IT.
- Outgoing, good communicator and listener (advanced business English and Native Japanese) with an interest in the operation and service needs of each department.
- Focused on business control and analysis, administration, HR for the purpose of business
- management and development more than for the purpose of reporting, tax calculation and audit.
- 5-10 years of experience in positions with similar assignments
- Experience for consumer goods industry, preferably apparel business or other business with a strong seasonality impact on product assortment, inventory management, monthly shipments and returns.
- Experience from own retail network and outlets stores is a plus.
- 2-4 years of team management experience.
- Experience in defining and managing outsourced services.
- Experience in analysing and proposing supplier and commercial contracts.
Full 2 holiday week system, national holidays, New year's holiday, Annual Leave and more
Please click "apply" if you are interested in the job.
We will review your profile and contact you within five business days should we find that you satisfy the requirements of the hiring company.
Further details about the company and position will be notified at a later date.
Seniority Level: Mid-Senior level
Job Function: Accounting / Auditing, Finance