☑English language required
☑Japanese language required
- Hiring, managing, and developing the operations management team including facility managers, area managers, chief engineers, facility technicians and facility trainees.
- Establish performance benchmarks, conduct analyses, and prepare reports on all aspects of the critical facility operations and maintenance
- Responsible for the on-site management of shift technicians, senior shift technicians, sub-contractors and vendors, ensuring that all work performed is in accordance with established practices and procedures.
- Build and maintain sustainable organizational structure.
- Work with business development, real estate, engineering and construction team to forecast staffing and maintain.
- Mentor and develop employees.
- Hiring strategy and participation in recruiting events.
- Operation and maintenance of mechanical, electrical, and controls systems for datacenters to include preventive maintenance, corrective maintenance, and change management.
- Manage all facility related repairs in a timely manner
- Daily/weekly/monthly/Data Center Engineering Operations meetings and reporting.
- Run weekly availability meeting and report outcomes.
- Liaise with global team on global initiatives as well as process and procedures, implement those initiatives locally in Japan.
- Vendor management of colocation data center services providers to meet or exceed contracted performance SLA's.
- Safety, security, and availability incident response, incident management, incident resolution, and root cause analysis.
- Cost management including OPEX and CAPEX associated with all data centers you are in charge.
- Continuous improvement of operational processes, procedures, methods, and tools.
- Lead and manage energy efficiency initiatives in your Cluster.
- Support capacity planning and management
- English Language level: Business level
- Japanese Language level: Fluent - Native Level (Equivalent to JLPT N1)
- Work permission in Japan required
5〜15 million JPY
※Experiences and skills will be considered
Please click "apply" if you are interested in the job.
We will review your profile and contact you within five business days should we find that you satisfy the requirements of the hiring company.
Further details about the company and position will be notified at a later date.
Seniority Level: Mid-Senior level
Job Function: Management