☑Foreign business ☑English language required ☑Japanese language required
[Features] Commuting fee paid / near station /Global Company
Executive Support Coordinator
Global Energy Company
- Scheduling of business trips based on requests (sightseeing, shopping, etc.)
- Event planning
- Arrange vehicles, lodging, meals, etc.
- Arrange interpreters and security services as needed
- Gift preparation
- Other ad hoc requests handled
We support the VIPs' stay in cooperation with our internal departments, hotels, travel
agencies, drivers, VIP secretaries and accompanying staff.
・President's secretarial services
- - Executive support is a priority, but there are ebbs and flows of work, so usually share duties with another secretary, scheduling daily operations, arranging vehicles, meetings, and other general secretarial duties.
The assignment will be directly under the President's Office and reports to the President.
- Bachelor Degree
- About 8 years of work experience
- English proficiency with TOEIC score of 800 (many interactions with overseas)
- High level of communication skills in Japanese
- Word, Excel, PowerPoint intermediate or higher
- Advanced knowledge of database-based applications are welcome
- Experience with SAP is a plus
- Secretarial experience in a foreign company or hotel concierge experience is a plus.
- Experience working in a multinational, multicultural environment is a plus
- Ability to respond flexibly to ad hoc events
- Ability to think outside the box to resolve unexpected events
- Collaborative spirit with the ability to build relationships with internal and external business partners
English Language level: Business level
Japanese Language level: Fluent - Native Level (Equivalent to JLPT N1)
Work permission in Japan required
9:00-17:30 (may work overtime)
- As of April 2022, to avoid dense public transportation,
It is possible to choose "working hours" between
8:00-16:30 and 11:00-19:30.(7.5 working hours)
Temporary to Direct employment (Short Term employee, Conversion after 6month)
Salary: Paid according to our company's standards
Salary review: Once a year in January
Variable pay: Based on evaluation, grade, and company performance from January to December
Health insurance, Employee pension, workers' compensation,
Unemployment insurance, Commuting expenses,
Benefit One, Health promoting program, Lunch box subsidies
1. CV screening
2. First interview (HR)
3. Final interview (President)
Interviews will be conducted in English, too.
The above flow may be subject to change.
Please click "apply" if you are interested in the job.
We will review your profile and contact you within five business days should we find that you satisfy the requirements of the hiring company.
Further details about the company and position will be notified at a later date.
Seniority Level: Mid-Senior level
Job Function: Administrative, Other