☑Foreign business ☑English language required ☑Japanese language required ☑Remote ☑Flex time ☑Hybrid (On-site x Remote)
Event Marketing Specialist
Global Credit Card Company
This position is responsible for driving ICS business growth by developing and delivering differentiated "Customer Experiences" (events and benefits) to our members and prospects.
- Raise awareness and usage intention that we provide lifestyle benefits for Card Members and prospects
- Support and align with Product Line Strategy and Brand
- Promote increased Card Member loyalty
- Encourage prospects to apply for RCP products.
- Marketing initiative planning and execution of Events
- Operation design, implementation, and planning of communication strategy and customer journey for end-to-end customer touch points of Events
- Planning and conducting PR, including to utilizing SNS marketing
- Financial planning and budget management
- KPI setting, tracking, analysis and impact measurement
- Market and competitor analysis
- Partner management and negotiation
- Ability to effectively communicate (facilitation, negotiation and discussion) with internal / external parties
- Project management skills
- Ability to encourage and motivate people to work together as a team
- Manage progress on multiple tasks/projects
- Proactive approach to detailed work and preparation
- High level of integrity and transparency
- Advanced PC skills (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, others)
- Ability to use business applications: SFDC, IMH, Cheetah Mail, CML, DMI, ICM, others
- Fluent Japanese and business-level English
Offer of employment with the company is conditioned upon the successful completion of a background verification check, subject to applicable laws and regulations.
English Language level: Business level
Japanese Language level: Fluent - Native Level (Equivalent to JLPT N1)
Work permission in Japan required
Tokyo / Remote (Hybrid)
~ 8million JPY
(Experiences and skills will be considered)
Please click "apply" if you are interested in the job.
We will review your profile and contact you within five business days should we find that you satisfy the requirements of the hiring company.
Further details about the company and position will be notified at a later date.
Seniority Level: Mid-Senior level
Job Function: Marketing, Other