・Applicants must have permission to work in Japan
・Applicants must be able to speak fluent ~ native level Japanese (Equivalent to JLPT N1)
☑外資系企業 ☑英語力が必要 ☑リモートワーク可能 ☑フレックス勤務 ☑ハイブリッド（出社×リモートワーク）
Digital/Ecommerce Manager or Specialist
- To lead the business for Japan eComerce in JP market to increase and engage clients / sales, through digital marketing activities with efficient management of site traffic & conversion to reach potential Ecom clients as well as e-CRM activities to increase LTV Omni-channel.
- Lead Japan eCommerce (incl. social commerce) business strategy, growth and implementation in line with HQ strategies and plans, making sure UX adopted to Japanese customers. Work closely with JapanVP Marketing and other key functions, liaise with HQ and manage agency.
- Able to balance a clear strategic vision with a flexible and adaptive problem-solving attitude. With strong analytical skills to lead strategy development and day-by-day decision making.
- Able to merge a strong result-driven attitude with a clear understanding of brand building dynamics in the B2C retail luxury segment.
- With clear understanding and sensitivity on profiling and customer management that will lead to proposing specific digital marketing actions to CRM and Marketing teams with the objective of engaging and retaining eCommerce customers and digital prospects.
- With the passion of behaving as an internal advocate, acting as a key contributor in the definition and the acceleration of our digital journey and future growth. Establish internally a strong digital culture and operate eCommerce from omnichannel perspective through cross-function cooperation.
- Provide insights and business strategy, manage Japan eCommerce P&L, and provide clear understanding of key performance indicators ensuring that the business meets revenue, protects brand and satisfy customers.
- Ensure a full representation of the online assortment by monitoring product assets readiness and ensuring a day-by-day inventory availability for every variant.
- Localize and amplify the seasonal offer by introducing exclusives and pre-views, introducing local assets and sorting product category pages.
- Manage digital agencies, ensure SEM and SEO implementation well support eCommerce business and brand image.
- Lead all eCommerce reporting incl. customer behavior and purchase data analysis.
- Actively cooperate cross-functions to propose omnichannel and CRM actions when needed, helping eventually the deployment of resources and focus in order to grant the growth of online business and to support total business.
- Partner with Retail and Merchandising teams to ensure cross channel alignment on business results, product and customer digital marketing initiatives.
- Drive the evolution of digital marketing from paid media to content creation and to digital assets, operations and multi-channels.
- Manage customer service day-to-day with a customer-centric mindset.
- Constantly search and evaluate new tools and innovative solutions that optimize the business in a long run.
- Monitoring the market trends and to build up a mechanism to stay abreast of emerging technologies, trends and competitors activities.
【協働】Retail Teas/ Marcom Team/ IT Team/ CRM HQ
【レポート先】VP Marketing ＆Communications
- At least 5 years of experience in e-commerce
- Demonstrated success in running B2C online business (incl. social commerce) and operating omnichannel focused on brand building and success.
- Strong understanding of retail, luxury is a plus.
- Solid SEO/SEM and performance marketing experience.
- Understanding of web design and web analytics software.
- Experience in digital marketing required.
- Has a hands on approach, an ability to influence and inspire others, proper cultural sensitivity.
- Master's degree and fluency in both written & spoken English & Japanese.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Proficient knowledge of computer packages such as Excel, Word and PowerPoint.
Seniority Level: Mid-Senior level
Job Function: Marketing, Other