☑English language required
☑Japanese language required
E-Commerce Sales Manager
- 将来的は、現Sales Directorの後継者になって頂き、日本だけではなく、海外ビジネスの育成にもお力を貸して頂きたいという期待値もございます。
- Understands the overall off-line merchandising strategy for each product category
- Partners with product management teams to identify new opportunities.
- Executes the cross-sell and up-sell strategy for each item that is displayed on the web site to generate additional sales.
- Proactively identifies opportunities in the assortment for growth/decline by category based on market trends, competitive landscape, and historical performance.
- Assesses the competitive landscape by examining merchandising strategies of key competitors and best-in-class online retailers to understand emerging online trends and recommend changes to the online category strategy based on customer and competitor insights; brand strategies; analysis of KPIs (e.g., sales, conversion, in-stock levels, and assortment alignment) and category or product-specific promotions.
- Continually seeks to improve the online experience by researching and staying abreast of new and innovative online solutions and capabilities; key competitor actions; industry trends and emerging customer and market needs.
- Present, promote and sell products/services using solid arguments to existing and prospective customers
- Create e-commerce sales plans and gather information/coordinate with other department to execute them to achieve maximum outcome
- Establish, develop and maintain positive business and customer relationships through presenting business plans
- Perform cost-benefit and needs analysis of existing/potential customers to meet their needs
- Expedite the resolution of customer problems and complaints to maximize satisfaction
- Achieve agreed upon sales targets and outcomes within schedule
- Coordinate sales effort with team members and other departments
- Analyze territory/market's potential, track sales and status reports
- Supply management with reports on customer needs, problems, interests, competitive activities, and potential for new products and services.
- Continuously improve through feedback
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed
- University degree
- 5 years eCommerce merchandising experience, ideally in a direct-to-consumer environment
- Consumer focused, highly analytical, and inquisitive by nature
- Excellent communication skills, both written and in-person
- Strong attention to detail and organizational skills with the ability to prioritize and adapt in fast paced environment.
- Comfortable on a small dynamic team and willing to assist in other areas as needed.
- English Language level: Business level＊海外拠点との協業が発生します
- Japanese Language level: Native Level (Equivalent to JLPT N1)
- Work permission in Japan required
6〜9.6 million JPY
※Experiences and skills will be considered
Please click "apply" if you are interested in the job.
We will review your profile and contact you within five business days should we find that you satisfy the requirements of the hiring company.
Further details about the company and position will be notified at a later date.
Seniority Level: Mid-Senior level
Job Function: Marketing