※Applicants must have permission to work in Japan and required fluent ~ native level Japanese.
[Position] E-commerce Lead North Asia
[Salary] 12〜18 million JPY ※Experiences and skills will be considered
- The eCommerce lead is responsible for driving growth and development of the e-com channel by defining the growth strategy and implementing the growth plans in Japan and Korea. This role effectively develops and cross-functionally executes comprehensive online sales and ecommerce business development plans.
- Responsible for eCommerce account management for Japan e-com retailers (Amazon, Rakuten and Lohaco) and support Korea e-com team to bring the best practice from the global.
- With the evolution of digital and eCommerce at company and in Japan/Korea, this position is critical to drive the growth in our portfolio.
◆Full responsibility for eCommerce P&L and forecast accuracy.
◆Define the North Asia e-commerce growth strategy and execute the plans:
- Digital Shelf Management and tracking (A+ rich content, images, videos) of PDP, Stores - with a mobile first mindset
- Implement optimal content based on data (eg. CVR improvement)
- Liaise with Global content team to adopt best practices.
- Develop the Events Landing Page design direction & UX custodian.
◆Customer Management & Customer engagement:
- Responsible for managing the Japan E-com KA (Amazon, Rakuten and Lohaco)
- Ratings & Reviews: increase (eg. Vine sampling) & amplify, leverage as product feedback to Brand team
- Uncover and leverage other engagement activities
◆Assess the need for EC specific SKUs and lead development leveraging internal resources.
◆Capability development to accelerate the e-com sales in North Asia
- 2+ years' experience to manage the e-commerce business
- Google Analytics
- 5+ years in Marketing
- Strategic thinking
- Good communication skill
- Financial acumen
- Digital marketing skill
- University degree
- Native level Japanese / English proficiency
Please click "apply" if you are interested in the job.
We will review your profile and contact you within five business days should we find that you satisfy the requirements of the hiring company.
Further details about the company and position will be notified at a later date.
Seniority Level: Mid-Senior level
Job Function: Marketing