・Applicants must have permission to work in Japan
・Applicants must be able to speak fluent ~ native level Japanese (Equivalent to JLPT N1)
☑Foreign business ☑English language required ☑Japanese language required ☑Flex time ☑Hybrid (On-site x Remote)
Director, Business Analyst
Global Financial Group
We are looking for a Director Business Analyst who can solve critical problems and deliver value for the future of our business.
- Build and maintain relationships with business and IS stakeholders
- Propose business processes and proposed solutions that effectively meet business requirements and are aligned with strategy
- Support BA to analyze business needs and create business requirements, and provide guidance for skill improvement
- Provide advice and guidance on creating a plan so that the BA can carry out reliable UAT, and to carry out appropriate execution.
- Cooperate not only with your own team but also with the manager of the BA team to coordinate resources between teams and support problem solving
- Organize debriefing meetings and report regularly to relevant parties as necessary
- Strive to improve the engagement of the entire BA team so that the team can demonstrate high performance
- 5+ years of experience with exemplary and consistent performance in business analysis/architecture management/execution
- Over 3 years of experience in the insurance industry (experience in a life insurance company or financial institution is a plus)
- Practical experience in business process improvement development & introduction promotion in a large organization
- Experience working in a multicultural environment is preferred
skills and abilities
- Have leadership, diplomatic skills, and motivational skills to support teams that transcend occupational boundaries and lead cross-functional teams
- Collaborative, able to manage communication with internal stakeholders well, and able to work professionally and collaboratively in a team and in an independent environment
- Ability to create and implement meaningful presentations and provide insights to stakeholders involved in the entire business
- High problem-solving and decision-making skills
- Willingness for continuous improvement
- Thinking based on customer centricity
- English proficiency - Business-level writing and conversation skills are desirable
- Japanese - Native level
- Understanding of system development process (especially Agile model)
- Knowledge of insurance products and insurance business law
- In-depth knowledge of business operations, requirements processing, business modeling, information systems and SDLC.
Other qualifications (public qualifications, etc.)
- Business analyst-related qualifications desirable
- It is desirable to have insurance-related qualifications (life insurance course or life insurance university)
12-15 million JPY+ Bonus (Based on skills & experience)
Principle: 9:00-17:00 (actual work hours: 7 hours; flextime system available)
Full social insurance (health insurance, welfare pension insurance, employment insurance, industrial accident insurance), Benefit One, various training systems including English and Japanese training, childcare and nursing care leave system, babysitter support system, Commuting transportation expenses, Variable bonus once a year (paid according to individual and company performance), Fully flex time, Hybrid
Five days off per week (Saturdays and Sundays), national holidays, year-end and New Year holidays, paid holidays, special consecutive holidays, anniversary holidays, etc.
Please click "apply" if you are interested in the job.
We will review your profile and contact you within five business days should we find that you satisfy the requirements of the hiring company.
Further details about the company and position will be notified at a later date.
Seniority Level: Director
Job Function: Information Technology, Analyst