・Applicants must have permission to work in Japan
・Applicants must be able to speak fluent ~ native level Japanese (Equivalent to JLPT N1)
☑Foreign business ☑English language required ☑Japanese language required ☑Remote ☑Flex time
- Flexible working hours and work from home option (almost fully remote)
- Focused on diversity and inclusion which allows a very good balance of male and female workers and friendly working environment.
- Global company with widespread operations spanning from Europe to APAC.
About the Role
In order to successfully expand the Direct Retail Sales business in Japan, the direct sales team is looking to hire a Digital Sales. The candidate will be responsible for the increasing in the Digital Client segment of the business.
- Primarily responsible for onboarding and managing new clients
- Participate in global training programs and keeping oneself updated with all the new product launches
- Participate in internal and external events such as seminars, expos and roadshows
- Making calls to new or potential clients to expand client base and ensure prompt follow up with clients
- Product sales and value-add campaigns to clients
- Degree holder with 1-2 years banking experience and are keen to move to sales are welcome to apply.
- Candidates who already obtained JSDA will have added advantage.
- Possess excellent communication skills and able to speak a 2nd language.
- Possess excellent customer service skills and proactive in following up with clients.
- Comfortable with doing sales over the phone.
- Technically savvy and able to handle work processes digitally.
- Able to work in a fast paced working environment.
- English Language level: Business level
6-7M million JPY +Bonus
Full 2 holiday week system (Sat/Sun) national holidays
New year's holiday
Please click "apply" if you are interested in the job.
We will review your profile and contact you within five business days should we find that you satisfy the requirements of the hiring company.
Further details about the company and position will be notified at a later date.
Seniority Level: Mid-Senior level
Job Function: Finance