※Applicants must have permission to work in Japan and required fluent ~ native level Japanese.
[Salary] 11〜15 million JPY ※Experiences and skills will be considered
The selected candidate must be self-directed, collaborate well with colleagues, have initiative and critical thinking skills, be flexible with a can-do attitude and flair for creative problem solving, as well as with the ability to manage and execute numerous projects simultaneously. Key responsibilities for this position include:
- Deliver end-to-end digital experiences with a focus on top-line growth
- Develop and execute a data-driven digital strategy to acquire leads across all marketing channels and devices, and continuously optimize the strategy with innovative thinking
- Develop and execute strategies to achieve various business goals for ad-hoc needs while striking the right balance between lead acquisition, negotiation, awareness building, event promotion, and user experience
- Manage advertising budget together with campaign, field marketing and event teams.
- Achieve the highest ROI on ad placements for SEM after SEO by optimizing search keywords
- Understand existing and potential customers, their issues and interests, and develop full-funnel programs to solve their problems in order to maximize quality lead acquisition and conversion
- Increase Page Conversion Rate and improve/enhance efficiency to convert business generated across the site.
- Cross-functional collaboration (Campaigns, Email, Website, Creative, Marketing Ops & Analytics)
- Build strong business relationships with sales development stakeholders and work together to achieve goals
- Act as an internal digital marketing expert to make recommendations and drive strategy
- Be accountable for defining projects, developing strategies, and selecting effective marketing channels
- Provide clear and timely reporting to stakeholders on advertising performance
- Leverage data and industry best practices to drive strategic decision making
- Vendor management and conducting regular vendor assessments
Additional Duties & Responsibilities
- Understand and collaborate on marketing automation technologies across the entire lead nurturing process
- Analytical capabilities with an ability to use and interpret data to make business
- Bachelor's degree (BS/BA) required
- 5-10+ years of digital marketing experience, preferably in a B2B industry
- Experience in the digital marketing space, including programmatic advertising, SEM/SEO, Paid Social (Twitter, LinkedIn, etc.)
- Ability to work on concurrent deadlines, deliverables, and multiple projects simultaneously
- Experience using web analytics tools such as Google Analytics, Heatmap, SEP Tool etc.
- Strong communication skills, with the ability to present complex ideas to colleagues, stakeholders, and management for buy-in
- Ability to gather data and industry insights on your own for strategic decision making and apply them to strategic planning
- Proficient in using Salesforce, Marketo and other CRM & BI platforms for reporting and analysis
- Familiarity with ERP Business and the sales cycle in B2B business
- Strong time management and prioritization skills, as well as being an analytical thinker and driven Problem Solver
- Ability to collaborate with headquarters and share best practices from overseas to Japan
- Native level Japanese (writing, reading, speaking) a MUST
- Fluency in English (Business level required)
- Highly self-motivated individual who enjoys working under limited supervision
- Tenacious problem solver with a strong work ethic, sense of urgency and desire to succeed. Strong drive to action and results orientation
- Creative marketer with strong written, editing and oral communication skills
- Attention to detail with an ability to meet tight timelines while maintaining a positive attitude.
- Ability to work with varied groups including executive management, customers and internal teams
- Demonstrated lead generation results that translated into sales revenue
- Ability to multi-task and produce results in a start-up environment
- Understand how to leverage technology in marketing processes, including marketing automation, salesforce, Adobe creative suite, Microsoft office software, and similar tools
Please click "apply" if you are interested in the job.
We will review your profile and contact you within five business days should we find that you satisfy the requirements of the hiring company.
Further details about the company and position will be notified at a later date.
Seniority Level: Mid-Senior level
Job Function: Marketing