☑Japanese global company ☑English language required ☑Remote
[Features] Commuting fee paid / no dress code//near station/Other temp staff is working/No smoking in the office/ Global Environment
Japanese IT Company
- Build, maintain, and continuously improve CI / CD pipeline to automate testing and release of critical services for our product
- Guarantee security and availability for millions of users on global cloud and data center deployments
- Enhance operations quality, standardization (tools, processes) and automation Build on premise, cloud and service architecture and automation with platform teams,
- DevOps best practices and work with the team to safety introduce innovative approaches to our operations and services
- Front level support (troubleshoot, diagnose, and fix) for all incoming production and staging environment issues
- Continuously improve alerting and monitoring to detect and quickly react to actionable issues impacting the service
- Bachelor degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, or related fields
- Experience in Site Reliability Engineering for large-scale web applications
- Worked with at least one of the major cloud service providers such as Azure, GCP
- Experience with multiple monitoring technologies, such as Elastic Search, Kibana, Datadog, Grafana, etc
- Familiarity with database technologies such as MySQL, Cassandra, Redis, Spark, MongoDB, HBase, Kafka
- Familiarity with network security management, firewalls, VPN, VNet segregation, RBAC, etc.
- Understanding and experience of load balancing strategies of microservices
- English Language level: Business level
- Japanese Language level: Basic Level
- Work permission in Japan required
[Preferred Knowledge, Skills and Abilities]
- Experience with 24/7 support
- Experience developing for k8s using at least one of the following programming
- languages: java, kotlin, c #, python, golang, bash
- Experience debugging various performance issues
- Good knowledge of IT Support processes and SLA management., ITIL practices
[Working days /Time]
Monday to Friday: 9:00-17:30
Tokyo* 1 day a week to office, 4 days a week remote
Please click "apply" if you are interested in the job.
We will review your profile and contact you within five business days should we find that you satisfy the requirements of the hiring company.
Further details about the company and position will be notified at a later date.
Seniority Level: Associate
Job Function: Information Technology, Engineering, Administrative