・Applicants must have permission to work in Japan
・Applicants must be able to speak fluent ~ native level Japanese (Equivalent to JLPT N1)
☑Foreign business ☑English language required ☑Japanese language required
Data & Analytics BA
Global Medical Device firm
We are looking for a Principal Business Analyst to be part of APAC Data & Analytics - APAC IT Team, you must have a 10+ year experience in Data & Analytics and Business Intelligence area. Broad business prospective and strong communication skill and must be able to speak in both Japanese and English. This individual must be passionate about solving business problems through analytics tools and technologies. You need to collaborate with business stakeholders and cross functional and multi-disciplinary teams to deliver Data & Analytics solutions. Must have prior experience in Requirement gathering, Data modeling, Data extraction, Visualization and stakeholder management to drive and deliver Data & Analytics projects across Japan Region.
- Perform the role as Delivery Lead and the lead Business and Functional Consultant.
- Excellent written, interpersonal and presentation skills. Ability to convey technology and business value propositions through storytelling to senior management
- Perform data sets collection from multiple sources. Data cleansing and data manipulation to support BI initiatives
- Collaborating with Business Analysts, BI Developers and Visualization developers to build solutions that enable Business Intelligence and Analytics to Japan stakeholders.
- Drive Innovation & Intelligence within APAC IT Japan Region to support our IT strategies.
- Align to standards and best practices; document as required.
MUST HAVE (Minimum Qualifications)
- Must be able to speak both in Japanese and English.
- At least a bachelor's degree in information system or related field
- Preferably 10+ years of relevant work experience in IT, and at least 5 years in Data & Analytics projects delivery which includes vendor and stakeholder management.
- Coordinate, collaborate and communicate with stakeholders to make sure SIT, UAT and Prod roll out task are managed as per plan.
- Business requirement gathering skills to work with stakeholders and convert business requirements in to functional and technical requirements.
- Speak Japanese Fluently, especially read and write for articulating data investigation.
- English - Business Level, need to communicate frequently with Global (US) and offshore (India) teams.
- Having hands on experience in Excel, SQL, Oracle, Snowflake.
- Machine Learning Language such as Python/R.
- Visualization Tools such as Tableau or Power BI.
- Ability to work effectively in a matrix organisation and ambiguous work environment
- Experience in working in large complex BI projects and teams
- Knowledge of Salesforce.com (SFDC) application and objects with in SFDC is preferred
- Strong business acumen and can recognise problems and opportunities and provide value-added business solutions
- Able to work independently and manage multiple task assignments.
- Work with vendors to onboard resources with relevant Tools & Technologies (accounts, access, logistics)
- Act as our Data & Technical SME for vendor managed projects.
- Work closely with our IT PM and provide relevant technical information to come up with high level and detailed delivery plans
- Act as Delivery Lead and help Service Delivery Manager throughout the delivery process.
NICE TO HAVE
- Expertise in Data Visualization including effective communication, storytelling.
- Knowledge of one ETL tool (SSIS, Informatica).
- Knowledge of Cloud database snowflake.
- Knowledge of SAP Reporting tools (SAP BW, BO and SAP HANA)
- Project Management Activities.
8-10 million JPY
(Experiences and skills will be considered)
Please click "apply" if you are interested in the job.
We will review your profile and contact you within five business days should we find that you satisfy the requirements of the hiring company.
Further details about the company and position will be notified at a later date.
Seniority Level: Mid-Senior level
Job Function: Analyst, Information Technology, Other