・Applicants must have permission to work in Japan
・Applicants must be able to speak fluent ~ native level Japanese (Equivalent to JLPT N1)
☑Foreign business ☑English language required ☑Japanese language required ☑Remote ☑Flex time
Global biopharma company
We are seeking a Sr Data Analyst. The incumbent will work with BU head, Sales Planning and Marketing in each Business Unit and other function key leaders such as IT and each ComOps Dept to be immersed in strategic and operational elements. Especially under Digital Transformation, the incumbent will be performing as part of DX leading team and driving Data Strategy, BI and Advanced Analytics, Cross Channel/Omni-Channel Analytics.
This position is responsible for business analysis to successfully execute omni-channel data strategy by cross functional interactive discussion and collaboration. In the organization, we expect the incumbent is hands-on field player with agile in action with appropriate professional skills/techniques and deep business understanding for execution. And as the data manager, we also expect she/he is eager to understand pharma commercial business and its related data, as well as the data privacy/compliance.
- Provides thought of DX leadership to the organization through the proper application of analytical techniques.
- Directs or provides reliable and accurate analysis and reports to internal stakeholders, such as Sales and Marketing team, to influence decision-making on key strategies.
- Support BU MKT and Sales to generate the insight from the data by providing the business narrative from the data driven situation analysis and facilitate the discussion with them.
- Manages and streamline digital channel data flow collaboratively with IT team as the business owner.
- Analyzes omni-channel data based on the understanding of marketing strategy and marketing campaign of each brand team and pick up actionable customer insights to share with and suggest to marketing teams.
- Constructs analytical models that simplify controls or analysis while maintaining the integrity of the underlying data and analytical structures.
- Develops and maintain operation processes for the CE&DA team, gaining strategic alignment with each BU.
- Collaborates with IT team to define requirement for data lake.
- Building data analytics organizational capabilities to accomplish responsibilities of the team.
- Work with Global team for Initiatives (e.g. Data lake, Dashboard, Suggestion engine, etc). Perform as the representative leader from Japan Commercial Business.
- Work with partner vendor companies (Consulting farm or Technology company) and appropriately manage the collaboration in order to make sure the performance maximization as the project team.
Typical Education & Experience
- 5+ years of experience in Pharmaceutical industry or related consultation company are preferable.
- 2+ years of relevant experience in data analytics, data visualization.
- Language level
- Japanese : Native
- English : Business (e.g. for the project lead with Global project team)
Knowledge and Skills
- Able to identify potential issues and consider optimal solution from a broad perspective.
- Demonstrates cross-functional communication and build up cross-functional project team.
- Capable of delivering recommendations to effectively support and influences decision-making.
- Capable of building analytical models that evaluate business situations and presenting them.
- Proficient skill of data analytics with internal and external multiple data by using tool such as Tableau, Alteryx, SAS, R, Python
- Proficient knowledge of business software systems (e.g., MS Teams, One/Drive, Word, Excel, Access, PowerPoint, etc.) is required.
- Solid understanding of the multiple channel data management (e.g. digital channel). Secondary data, internal activity data, 3rd party data need to be appropriately managed.
- Understand business compliance in Pharma and Data privacy.
- Able to effectively manage multiple projects and priorities including timelines and budgets.
- Vendor management skill (Contract management, Cost/Time/Quality management)
- Continue to learn the best practice in CX, DX in Pharma industry, BI and Advanced Analytics from global news and be able to share the latest trend with colleagues
10-14 million JPY
Full 2 holiday week system (Sat/Sun) national holidays, New year's holiday, Annual Leave
Please click "apply" if you are interested in the job.
We will review your profile and contact you within five business days should we find that you satisfy the requirements of the hiring company.
Further details about the company and position will be notified at a later date.
Seniority Level: Mid-Senior level
Job Function: Information Technology