・Applicants must have permission to work in Japan
・Applicants must be able to speak fluent ~ native level Japanese (Equivalent to JLPT N1)
☑English language required
☑Japanese language required
Customer Technical Adovoate
What you will learn and contribute to
- Act as Technical SPOC to the customer for proactive technical support - Synchronize and communicate between Technical Support teams and customer. Ensure proper customer follow-up and escalation
Key Responsibilities and tasks:
- Clear understanding of technology, customer network architecture, customer installed base and performance
- Periodic technical review meetings with the customer O&M teams (ORM, Technology Forums, Ticket reviews)
- Prioritize/recognize/flag hot tickets to be worked on by CTS/TAC/TEC. Manage customer expectations and priorities and ensure information flow/updates are received by customer
- Crisis and outage management
- Assist on complex issues resolution, supporting e2e technical support teams with the detailed network knowledge, impact of the problem, customer perception, etc
- Lead conference calls with internal teams and customer to address technical issues
- Maintain customer satisfaction by building trusted relationship with customers, managing conflict resolution and assisting providing services fully compliant with the SLA. Analysis any CSAT responses for their customer and work with support team to identify any improvement actions and drive through to resolution
- Work with gTAC/TEC teams to coordinate fixes. Communicate them to customer
- Ensure continuous assessment of appropriate Software Release for the Customer network to mitigate/prevent problems impact. Promote upgrades to the latest and greatest release. The min. goal should be to phase out all DR6 product/releases. Ultimate to have customers to run on the latest release
- Manage preparation and execution of Maintenance network upgrades and retrofits
- Assist on delivering Proactive Maintenance
- Keeps up to date Customer network Installed Base in sonar
- Timely notification of anomalies with respect to products and their operational configurations, in order to avoid known issues in Customer network which may have potential operation impact. Analyze if a Technical Alert is applicable to the customer and propose Action Plan
- Network touch process adherence to secure live network activities: in support for project and lead for maintenance
- Identify preventive actions and business opportunities (for upscopes, including proactive maintenance services)
- Identify issues in customer network which may have an impact in other customer networks and liaise with TEC on potential Technical Alert need or alternatively raise sonar Flash to proactively warn APAC CTAs
- Evolution and focus on new technologies and complex solution support to act as IP Networks technical support SPOC for the assigned customer
- Early engagement in the project phase to ensure adherence to blueprint support delivery model and maintenance ready for service, together with right network knowledge transfer to e2e technical support teams
- Be aware of the technical news that will be introduced in the customer network in the short-medium term and identify the needs of the technical support team to be prepare in advance
- 10 to 15 years of experience in IP data networking.
- Bachelor's or master's degree in Computer Science or Computer Engineering or a relevant technical degree
- Fluency in Japanese & English is a must
- 5 or more years' experience in a role requiring understanding, designing and Implementing IP Routing technologies and networking protocols
- Industry leading certifications like SRA, CCIE, JNIE, ASRA, RH Openstack would be a plus
- Experience in network design, integration & migration of large networks in premier Operator/ Vendor organisations.
- Strong IP network troubleshooting skills
- Clear concept and strong technical domain knowledge in routing, switching & cloud.
- Good knowledge and experience of IP/MPLS Protocols such as BGP, OSPF, ISIS, VRRP, LDP, RSVP-TE, Segment routing. Implementation Knowledge on L2 & L3 services using - VPLS / MP-BGP and EVPN / VxLAN
- Experience in troubleshooting Large L2 and L3 based VPNs
- Internetworking troubleshooting experience. Good analytical skills and ability to debug network issues.
- Strong experience of Linux Operating Systems, including Red Hat, CentOS, and Debian
- English Language level: Fluent level
- Japanese Language level: Fluent - Native Level (Equivalent to JLPT N1)
- Work permission in Japan required
10-15 million JPY
Full 2 holiday week system (Sat/Sun) national holidays
New year's holiday
Please click "apply" if you are interested in the job.
We will review your profile and contact you within five business days should we find that you satisfy the requirements of the hiring company.
Further details about the company and position will be notified at a later date.
Seniority Level: Mid-Senior level
Job Function: Information Technology