- Applicants must have permission to work in Japan
- Applicants must be able to speak fluent ~ native level Japanese (Equivalent to JLPT N1)
☑Foreign business ☑Japanese language required
Customer Quality Manager
Global Automobile device Company
Customer care, quality interface with Plants
- This position reports to Asia Quality Director or his designate
- Functionally reporting to this position are the related Japan Quality Resident Engineers supporting commodity
- Promote customer supplier quality manual/ customer scorecard compliance and customer satisfaction (Japan OEM)
- Interface with Plant Quality Team for customer quality meetings and for the submission of customer requested scorecard, 8D and PPAP documentations
- Manage customer quality communication and timely escalation of significant quality issues.
- Promote Plant Quality compliance to Customer Supplier Quality Manual requirements relating to PPAP documentations, 4M change communication, and customer complaint/ warranty handling.
- Monitor customer scorecard, customer complaints and PPAP requirement/ status and timely communicate to Plant Quality for appropriate actions and report preparations/ submissions
- Perform customer 8D status reviews with Plant Quality and ensure root cause analysis, containment/ interim actions, corrective/ preventive actions and read-across actions are aligned to customer expectations
- Manage the timely escalation of significant customer quality issues (e.g. vehicle safety impacting issues, issues with significant financial impact, etc.) through the Management Team escalation channels/ escalation process for appropriate management review, guidance and/or support
- Lead the customer quality meetings and support/ join the quality related customer on-site audits of Plants.
- Support Asia Quality Director or his designate on key quality initiatives for the region.
- Quality Professional with 15 - 20 years of relevant work experience, preferably with 10++ years of combined experience and exposure to automotive electronic manufacturing process, electronic product/ technical analysis, and warranty returns technical analysis.
- BA/BS Degree, preferably in Electronics/ Electrical/ Computer Engineering.
- Knowledge of customer scorecards and customer specific requirements
- Knowledge in automotive electronic module design is a strong plus.
- Strong leadership, logical reasoning and effective problem-solving skills
- Familiar with APQP, QMS and warranty analysis process in Automotive industry.
- Familiar with quality tools, including DFMEA/ PFMEA, control plan, SPC, etc.
- Familiar with IATF16949, and other related quality system
- Good English communication and presentation skills.
- Customer focused and result-oriented
- Agility/ able to learn quickly
- Wiling to travel to support different Plants/ attend to customer meetings.
7~10 million JPY
(Experiences and skills will be considered)
Full 2 holiday week system (Sat/Sun) national holidays, Summer /New year's holiday, Annual Leave, and more.
Please click "apply" if you are interested in the job.
We will review your profile and contact you within five business days should we find that you satisfy the requirements of the hiring company.
Further details about the company and position will be notified at a later date.
Seniority Level: Mid-Senior level
Job Function: Quality Assurance, Manufacturing