- Applicants must have permission to work in Japan
- Applicants must be able to speak fluent ~ native level Japanese (Equivalent to JLPT N1)
☑Foreign business ☑English language required
Cross-border M&A Analyst
Gobal Financial Advisory Service Company
[Role of the Analyst]
We are seeking a highly motivated Analyst for its Tokyo office.
We provides an excellent opportunity to gain an expansive breadth of hands-on experience across sectors focusing on M&A (sellside and buyside) and capital raising.
The prospective candidate will provide project management and execution support on complex transactions and prepare presentation materials to communicate key messages to clients and counterparties. Specific duties will include assistance in the preparation of financial models, valuation analysis, marketing documentation and research.
- Work with clients and participate in the execution of cross-border M&A transactions
- Provide support to senior investment banking professionals to develop marketing leads and ideas to generate new business
- Define and prepare financial and technical analysis for various M&A engagements covering both public and private companies, including buyside, sellside, corporate carve-outs, and cross-border M&A situations
- Assisting senior bankers in process management, e.g. due diligence
- Support negotiations and preparation of key transaction documents including confidentiality agreements, merger agreements, sale leaseback agreements, asset purchase agreements, other ancillary documents and deal marketing materials
- Conduct due diligence and assess seller's and target's business plans, growth prospects and financial performance
- Perform valuation analysis and apply diverse methodologies, including comparable company analysis, precedent transaction analysis, leveraged buyout analysis, and discounted cash flow analysis
- Attend and actively participate in meetings with client's senior team members
- A wide variety of other tasks to support the diverse activities of M&A advisory
- Professional proficiency in English and Japanese required
- Strong quantitative and accounting skills
- Strong valuation experience is preferred
- Experience working on deals through the entire execution phase.
- Experience working on cross-border mandates welcomed
- Strong client management skills
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills, strong work ethic, a "team player," organized and high level of attention to detail
- Additional foreign language fluency (Chinese, Korean) welcomed but not required
- Willingness to travel
8~11 million JPY
(Experiences and skills will be considered)
Full 2 holiday week system (Sat/Sun) national holidays, New year's holiday, Annual Leave, and more.
Please click "apply" if you are interested in the job.
We will review your profile and contact you within five business days should we find that you satisfy the requirements of the hiring company.
Further details about the company and position will be notified at a later date.
Seniority Level: Mid-Senior level
Job Function: Finance, Analyst