☑English language required
☑Japanese language required
☑Hybrid (On-site x Remote)
Controlling & Reporting, Sr. Staff
Leading Global Healthcare Company
[Task and Responsibilities]
- Preparation of monthly P/L and B/S based on IFRS and company requirements
- Lead completion of monthly/quarterly reporting package to HQ and local management
- Lead preparation of tax returns
- Handle audits by external and internal auditors
- Work with other Finance teams, other teams, businesses, and other departments as required to improve financial processes and comply with all internal control/audit requirements.
- Collaborate effectively with FP&A team with regards to various tasks such as preparation of budget vs actual reports, expense processing, CAPEX management, payroll and headcount analysis, and ad hoc requests from local management and HQ as required.
- Active role in implementation of new systems and standardized processes
- Respond to ad-hoc requests from global/regional offices.
- Provide coaching/training to finance staff. Promote a culture to change/grow
This position will enable candidate to
- Gain hands-on experience to apply and further strengthen technical knowledge of finance
- Gain in-depth understanding of working in a dynamic, global atmosphere across a broad range of businesses
- Future rotation to other teams of Finance within 2 years will be available based on the skills and performance of the candidate.
- Gain experience of a team undergoing a transformation towards a "best practice" finance organization
- Fluent level of Business English skill in speaking, writing and reading is a must
- At least 5 years of relevant experience
- Past experience at an auditing firm is preferred
- Ability to work both independently and as part of a team
- Ability to adapt well in a fast-paced environment and comfortable in handling uncertainty or the lack of established precedence
- Possess strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Ability to build strong relationship with business and various stakeholders
Experiences and Certifications Preferred (not a must):
- Prior experience working for a global company
- IFRS accounting experience
- At least level 2 bookkeeping certification
- Strong with Excel, systems
- Intercompany reconciliation
- Process improvement and leading projects
- Experience with NetSuite and COUPA
Japanese Language Requirement：
- Fluent - Native Level (Equivalent to JLPT N1)
- Work permission in Japan required
6~8 million JPY
Social insurance, retirement allowance and more
Full 2 holiday week system (Sat/Sun) national holidays, New year's holiday, Annual Leave and more
Please click "apply" if you are interested in the job.
We will review your profile and contact you within five business days should we find that you satisfy the requirements of the hiring company.
Further details about the company and position will be notified at a later date.
Seniority Level: Associate
Job Function: Finance, Analyst