☑English language required
☑Japanese language required
Contract Logistics Manager
Global Logistics Company
Roles and Responsibilities & KPIs：
- Contribute to Country budget plan from Contract Logistics development perspective.
- Manage the business strategy into a national Contract Logistics strategy and to ensure the implementation and compliance to enable the realization of the business plan. Objectives are communicated to ensure understanding of the strategic plan amongst team members.
- Lead the team for individual development and to ensure flawless execution through communication on Company strategy and business result on a regular basis.
The key area of KPI as listed, but not limited to this position.
- Country Financial Objectives - Country Budget plan and Free-cash-flow
- Individual Objectives, Financial - Country DSO and Profit Margin
- Individual Objectives, Functional - Logistics operations execution and implementation
Contribute to the country budget plan and drive return from Contract Logistics perspective, to ensure an integral approach and contribute to the efficiency and profitability of Japan.
- Manage the business plan into a national Contract Logistics strategy, which is aligned with Japan budget plan and regional product strategy.
- Execute Contract Logistics requirements and fulfil business needs to ensure full compliance and improve productivity efficiency and profitability.
- Maintain an on-going communication with Contract Logistics team to align with Company direction, productivity, and cost efficiency.
Education: Bachelor's degree.
- Experience Working and thinking level 10 years professional experience within industry.
- Business network in Japan including carriers and service providers.
- Knowledge of industry and operating an organization is required.
- Proficiency in MS Outlook, Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- Good negotiation & Strong Communication skills Competencies:
- A team player with leadership and excellent organisational driver.
- Ability to plan for and keep track of multiple projects and deadlines.
- Familiarity with budget planning and enforcement, human resources, and customer service procedures.
- English Language level: Proficient
- Japanese Language level: Fluent - Native Level (Equivalent to JLPT N1)
- Work permission in Japan required
10~12 million JPY
(Experiences and skills will be considered)
Please click "apply" if you are interested in the job.
We will review your profile and contact you within five business days should we find that you satisfy the requirements of the hiring company.
Further details about the company and position will be notified at a later date.
Seniority Level: Mid-Senior level
Job Function: Supply Chain