☑English language required
☑Japanese language required
☑Hybrid (On-site x Remote)
Professional Training Company
[ Position Summary ]
This position will be responsible for consolidated financial closing operations as well as the accounting operations on a non-consolidated basis. Through consolidated accounting work, you will gain a broad and deep understanding of the Group's operations, and you will also play a consulting role within the Group, using the knowledge and experience you have acquired to resolve issues faced by each of the operating subsidiaries from an accounting perspective.
You will be close to the management team, and will be asked to consult with board members and prepare important documents that influence management decisions, such as board meeting documents.
[ Duties and Responsibilities ]
- Consolidated financial closing operations (monthly, quarterly, annual)
- Accounting operations on a non-consolidated basis
- Response to consolidated accounting audits
- Resolving accounting issues faced by group companies
- Formulation of group medium-term management plans and single-year business budgets
- Prepare financial reporting materials for the board of directors and various meeting bodies
- English Language level: Business level
- Japanese Language level: Fluent - Native Level (Equivalent to JLPT N1)
- Work permission in Japan required
[Desired Skills and Requirements]
- Experience in preparing financial statements, business reports, and supporting schedules.
- Experience in preparing annual reports, quarterly reports and financial summaries.
- Experience in tax reporting.
- Experience in dealing with accounting audits.
- Highly literate in consolidated accounting systems.
5〜10 million JPY (base + bonus)
（Experiences and skills will be considered)
- Working hours are 9:00 to 17:30.
- Flextime available, core time (10:00 to 16:00)
- Work from home is available. The Finance Team mainly works at the office as there are many hard copy documents but on average members work 1-2 times at home per week.
Please click "apply" if you are interested in the job.
We will review your profile and contact you within five business days should we find that you satisfy the requirements of the hiring company.
Further details about the company and position will be notified at a later date.
Seniority Level: Associate
Job Function: Accounting / Auditing