- Applicants must have permission to work in Japan
- Applicants must be able to speak fluent ~ native level Japanese (Equivalent to JLPT N1)
☑English language required
☑Japanese language required
Community Engagement Manager (管理職クラス)
- Lead the Community Engagement program for Company's Infrastructure in Japan.
- Identify organizations and key stakeholders including nonprofits to understand their needs, build relationships and collaborate on impactful outcomes.
- Build strong, collaborative relationships with external stakeholders as a representative of Company.
- Manage the delivery of community programs, events, and initiatives following global standards with a focus on localization.
- Manage key aspects of community sponsorships including working with organizations to finalize and implement sponsorship details, and determining whether a sponsorship opportunity met success criteria in collaboration with key business partners.
- Contribute to Company's infrastructure expansion by facilitating discussions related to community engagement during planning approvals.
- Lead community assessment for new sites in the region, identify potential community relates risks and develop a community engagement plan to proactively mitigate the risks.
- Communicate the impact of In Communities programs internally and externally.
- Partner with HR to build on and develop programs that empower employees to engage with our communities.
- Represent Company's Infrastructure publicly in meetings with internal and external stakeholders.
- Utilize multiple communications channels including, but not limited to newsletters, the intranet, social media, and email campaigns to drive employees' awareness and involvement in community engagement initiatives.
- Capture data to demonstrate community engagement's quantified and qualified impact on Company's Infrastructure, its employees, and the community, and communicate these values internally and externally.
- Proven ability, willingness, and desire to: Write and speak effectively in Japanese and English for audiences of varying sizes.
- Provide vision for the community engagement initiatives across the region, and manage these initiatives with extreme attention to detail and a high bar for quality.
- Work with cross-functional teams including engineering, operations, human resources, legal, public policy, and public relations to deliver results.
- Interact effectively and provide strategic counsel at all levels of the organization.
- Think and communicate clearly including formulating clear points of view on complicated issues and creating concise and well-written narratives to express ideas.
- Identify opportunities and develop creative, effective approaches to difficult challenges.
- Be physically, on-the-ground in locations within Japan, roll up sleeves and get work done when required.
- Be responsible for developing tactics within the region to deliver locally.
- Oversee budget and be responsible for expenditures within your span of control.
- English Language level: Business level (各国のエンゲージメントマネージャーと連携しながら業務を進めます)
- Japanese Language level: Fluent - Native Level (Equivalent to JLPT N1)
- Work permission in Japan required
10〜18 million JPY
※Experiences and skills will be considered
Please click "apply" if you are interested in the job.
We will review your profile and contact you within five business days should we find that you satisfy the requirements of the hiring company.
Further details about the company and position will be notified at a later date.
Seniority Level: Mid-Senior level
Job Function: Marketing, Public Relations, Other