☑English language required
☑Japanese language required
Communications & Public Affairsマネージャー
The Communications Manager will help plan, develop and implement impactful and measurable communication programs with a priority to engage and empower employees across company as well as to support business growth and external reputation.
The position will work across multiple aspects of the medical device business in Japan and strong collaboration will be critically important. The role demands a strong working understanding of employee engagement, press, influencer and social communications, media relations, issues management and reputation. The role requires the ability to understand the business need and frame programs of value to business stakeholders.
The successful person will be able to influence in a complex organization and demonstrate a high level of personal accountability to outcomes.
- Excellent interdependent partnering skills
- Personal integrity & Credo-based values
- Courage to take risks
- Sense of urgency/Prioritize tasks
- Drive to take personal ownership and accountability for results
- High degree of comfort with ambiguity
- Ability to see big picture and address details
- Championship of diversity, equity and inclusion in all aspects, including thinking
- Willingness to learn from others
- Ability to influence
- Expertise in obtaining, analyzing and synthesizing information
- Superior writing, editing and oral presentation skills
- Listening and critical reasoning skills
- Creativity in developing options and solutions
- Understanding of public perceptions
- Ability to deal with complex or ambiguous situations
- Understanding of digital media/new communications approaches
- Ability to plan and execute employee engagement and communication campaigns for products, categories, and public affairs issues
SPECIALIZED COMMUNICATION COMPETENCIES
- Organizational communication / Employee engagement
- Marketing communications
- External communications
- Digital media
- 7+ years of communications experience is required.
- Direct experience in leading programs to media and key stakeholders.
- Exceptional writing ability and expertise in executive communication including presentation development.
- Relationships with and understanding of key online, social, offline and broadcast media
- Experience in managing the work of an agency
- Knowledge of health care industry is advantageous
- Experience in issues management
- Exceptional communication and coordination skills in a complex organization with proven success navigating among multiple stakeholders
- Demonstrated project management skills and the ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously
- A minimum of a Bachelor's degree in Communications, Marketing, Business, Journalism or other related areas. Experience as a journalist, or in public relations/public affairs agency, government agency, or related area also desirable.
- English Language level: Business level (written, verbal and visual communication skills)
- Japanese Language level: Fluent - Native Level (Equivalent to JLPT N1)
- Work permission in Japan required
10〜14 million JPY
※Experiences and skills will be considered
Please click "apply" if you are interested in the job.
We will review your profile and contact you within five business days should we find that you satisfy the requirements of the hiring company.
Further details about the company and position will be notified at a later date.
Seniority Level: Mid-Senior level
Job Function: Public Relations