- Applicants must have permission to work in Japan
- Applicants must be able to speak fluent ~ native level Japanese (Equivalent to JLPT N1)
☑Foreign business ☑English language required ☑Japanese language required ☑Remote work
Commodity Solution Sales
Credit rating Company
You will be part of the fast growing, energetic APAC MTSC（Maritime, Trade and Supply Chain） Sales Team. The team of 15 is located across 7 offices (with 5 of them in Japan), and focused on double digit growth across the region, through new client acquisition. You will be reporting to the Director of Sales in the region.
More than 90% of the global trade is transported by sea and hence understanding the Maritime industry is key for many of our clients that trade internationally. As our name suggests, the Maritime, Trade and Supply Chain business line provides our clients with data and solutions that helps them make critical business decision in the fast-changing global trade environment.
What's in it for you:
This role provides you the opportunity to:
- Work in one of the fastest growing division in one of the largest data-company in the world.
- Develop yourself as a sales expert in the industry.
- Meet up key decision makers in the industry that drive critical decision in global trade.
- Create a clear and compelling growth strategy for the MTSC portfolio in the region, to include white space analysis, prospect identification and prioritization, competitor displacement, value propositions and sales tactics
- White space analysis to identify and prospect for opportunities in existing and/or new logo accounts, via cold calling, marketing initiatives, events, and existing business relationship
- Use topical sales technique to understand client's need and requirement, and rigorously qualify target lists for prioritization
- Drive new business opportunities with focus on those > $100k, ensuring that value arguments, objection handling and other key product-related attributes are managed in a best-in-class manner and generate higher win rates
- Collaborate with multiple stakeholders (Account Management, Product and Business Leadership) to cultivate trusting relationships with key client base
- Renewal of existing contracts - identify risk early and work on a plan to retain.
- Keep all these activities recorded in an accurate and timely manner on the company's CRM system
- A B2B sales expert that has a strong questioning and positive influencing skills
- Fluent in both Japanese and English
- Well organized and communicate in a clear and easy-to-understand manner
- Tenacious, curious, and receptive to new ideas
- A team player - we are not looking for a lone wolf
- A bachelor's degree
- Prior experience working in the Shipping / Maritime / Commodity Trading / Logistic industry
- Prior experience with selling licensed solutions (over USD$100K) in the B2B world
- Strong understanding in data with experience using data visualization/analytical tools
8.5~12 million JPY
(Experiences and skills will be considered)
Full 2 holiday week system (Sat/Sun) national holidays, New year's holiday , Annual Leave
Please click "apply" if you are interested in the job.
We will review your profile and contact you within five business days should we find that you satisfy the requirements of the hiring company.
Further details about the company and position will be notified at a later date.
Seniority Level: Mid-Senior level
Job Function: Analyst, Research, Sales, Marketing