☑Foreign business ☑English language required ☑Japanese language required
Client Service & Marketing Associate or Senior Associate
Global Real Estate Investment Management Firm
*A leading player in the global real estate property and capital markets
*Have offices worldwide
A Global Real Estate Investment Management firm is looking for a Client Service & Marketing Snr Associate.
Role: Client Service & Marketing Associate or Senior Associate
The Client Service & Marketing Associate (Associate) will work as part of the company's Asian Client Service & Marketing Team and provide day-to-day support to senior members of the team.
You will work across a variety of Asian (predominantly Japanese) investors, including public and corporate pension funds, sovereign wealth funds, financial institutions, and capital raising partners such as mutual fund companies and distributors.
The primary goal of the position is provide end-to-end support and help the team provide high level client service.
- Assist Asian Client Service & Marketing employees to prepare reports, presentations, and various documents
- Prepare regular (daily, weekly, monthly, quarterly, semiannually, and annually) market/performance reports and presentations.
- Continuously evolve and update the firm's database and gather data, news, information for reports and marketing material
- Respond to client requests for information, inquiries on accounts or funds, and report on investment performance or products, including, but not limited to, RFPs and fund surveys
- Act as a liaison for Asian (primarily Japan) clients related funds' operation, including, not limited to, properly delivering trade information, working out cash management issues, and bringing in appropriate professionals with fund operation/trading expertise to meet client needs
Sales and sales support
- Coordinate materials preparation
- Assist with prospect meeting follow-up
- Conduct market and competitor research
- Assist with initial prospect qualification and preparation of briefing documents
- Track prospect development and serve as champion for the firm's CRM
- Monitor news and industry developments
- Assist with development of annual strategic marketing plan
- Efficiently manage and prioritize workload to maximize use of resources given opportunity set
- Partner with Client Service & Marketing Team in enhancing RFPs and marketing collateral
- In partnership with marketing team members, quarterback RFP submissions, including:
- Working with colleagues to ensure timely completion of submission
- Review documents for clarity and content as required
- Create meeting briefing notes as required; assist with meeting follow-up as required
- Provide back-up for business at conferences as required
- Collaborate with Client Service & Marketing colleagues to create more operational efficiency and improve quality and timeliness of deliverables
Key Performance Indicators
- Catalyst to achieving annual financial revenue and AUM targets
- Development and execution of "Key Client Growth Plans" for the firm's largest, most strategic client relationships
- Exceptional collaboration with Client Service & Marketing colleagues
- Coordinate client effort on smaller (e.g. Tier II) clients
- Coordinate client relationship review meetings; participate as required
Sales & Client Services Experience
- Minimum of 5+ years of asset management marketing, client management of sales experience
- Excellent listening and analytical skills with clients, internal and external
- Evidence of working closely with other teams to influence colleagues at all levels of the business
- Strong written and oral communication skills - clear and organized thinking, an engaging personal style
- Fluent Japanese, business level English
- Strong interpersonal skills - high energy, creative, enthusiastic, results oriented, motivated
- Professional team player
- Detail oriented, eager to learn and to remain current with evolving investment techniques and changing markets.
- Strong organization and time management skills
- Impeccable character and reputation
- Commitment to excellence
- Good relationship building skills - creativity, patience and persistence in identifying and pursuing new relationships as well as maintaining and deepening existing relationships over the long term
- Solid understanding of the institutional business and client base and good knowledge of the asset management business.
- Appreciation of Investment Management industry sales processes / business methodologies.
- Knowledge of Industry trends and understanding of the regulatory environment.
- English Language level: Business level
- Japanese Language level: Fluent - Native Level (Equivalent to JLPT N1)
- Work permission in Japan required
7~8.5 million JPY
(Experiences and skills will be considered)
Please click "apply" if you are interested in the job.
We will review your profile and contact you within five business days should we find that you satisfy the requirements of the hiring company.
Further details about the company and position will be notified at a later date.
Seniority Level: Associate
Job Function: Finance, Marketing, Other