☑Foreign business ☑English language required ☑Japanese language required
Client Operations, Fixed Income Coverage (Analyst)
Major Financial Service Company
- Client Operations supports commercial Derivatives Clearing, Prime Brokerage, ISG Margin, Institutional Securities, Client Onboarding and relationships with the Firm's biggest clients.
- We also provide clearing services to our House trading teams. We act as a valued strategic partner to our clients, enabling them to access new products, markets and services to meet the financial goals of their underlying investors.
- In partnership with our clients we also take a leadership role in the evolution of our business through our presence in new markets and on industry bodies.
- We work closely with our Sales and Trading stakeholders and Technology and Data partners on planning and building capacity to enable us to deliver creative, bespoke client solutions and to meet the higher client expectations than are standard in non-fee paying client business.
- The service level the Operations team delivers differentiates us from our competitors and is central to winning and retaining business.
- This role is for the Fixed Income Client Operations where we manage account opening, allocation, confirmation, settlement and related regulatory requirements.
- We support mainly clients who are based in Japan and multiple Fixed Income project.
- Bachelor's Degree
- You are able to handle multiple work streams and prioritize effectively.
- You actively look for new opportunities for self-development and career progression.
- You show dedication to learn from experience and mistakes; actively seek out feedback and adjust behavior accordingly.
- You are aware of the long-term impact of regulatory environment and market changes on the business. You make plans where appropriate to adapt control processes and procedures.
- You can identify the right levels of control and measures required, building a strong yet flexible workflow.
- You actively ensure existence of mitigating controls and take personal responsibility for enhancing processes.
- You combine clear and appropriate escalation with suggestions on appropriate risk reduction strategies.
- You consistently exceed expectations and respond actively and positively to changing circumstances.
- Working in the Financial services industry or in the same role would be huge advantage.
- English Language level: Business level
- Japanese Language level: Fluent - Native Level (Equivalent to JLPT N1)
- Work permission in Japan required
6~8 million JPY
Full 2 holiday week system (Sat/Sun) national holidays
New year's holiday
Please click "apply" if you are interested in the job.
We will review your profile and contact you within five business days should we find that you satisfy the requirements of the hiring company.
Further details about the company and position will be notified at a later date.
Seniority Level: Associate
Job Function: Finance, Analyst