・Applicants must have permission to work in Japan
・Applicants must be able to speak fluent ~ native level Japanese (Equivalent to JLPT N1)
☑Japanese global company ☑English language required ☑Japanese language required
☑Remote ☑Flex time
Client Onboarding Team ：
The Client Onboarding team is front office/client-facing role and, in many cases, you will be the first exposure to the client that will be on boarded. The role involves information and documentation collection to enable the account opening process. This role also gives you the opportunity to build relationships with salespersons across different markets, covering both domestic and international client accounts. To be successful in this role, you will need to be quick to learn the business, keen to develop new skills and have an enthusiastic and positive attitude. Good project management, communication, team skills are the key to be successful in this role.
They are looking for someone who is service minded and likes interacting directly with customers. You must be detail focused and have documentation experience within Financial Services.
Prior experience in Client Onboarding is not required.
Job Description: Operations Client Onboarding Specialist
As an Onboarding Specialist, you will be responsible for supporting Know Your Client ("KYC") process across both domestic and international client accounts.
You will also be a key player on the team to ensure that all information provided for the client is collaborated with supporting documentation as required by laws, regulations and internal policies.
- communicate to obtain necessary on boarding documents from clients
- review incoming documents from clients according to KYC /Anti-Money Laundering Program (AML) policies
- perform basic and enhanced due diligence KYC screenings for new and existing customers
- escalate issues to management as appropriate
- liaise with internal teams to discuss KYC/AML requirements and document client information
- communicate with sales teams to manage expectations and field questions
- handle sensitive and confidential information in accordance to firm policy
- process entries to open/close clients' account on client management system and make sure that the document records correspond with data in the system
- contribute to continuous improvement of processes and services
Ideal candidates will have:
- proven relevant work experience (AML/KYC/Compliance related) within the financial services industry is a benefit
- ability to analyze client information and documentation to facilitate account opening
- understanding of rules, regulations and regulatory requirements (the Act on Prevention of Transfer of Criminal Proceeds/FATCA/CRS)
- organizational skills, detailed oriented, motivated, and ability to work independently
- have strong written and verbal communication skills
- dedicated team player with a can-do attitude
- work well under pressure and ability to handle deadlines
- time management skills and ability multitask
- PC proficient (MS Office) and extensive knowledge in online research
- troubleshoot and resolve issues in a timely manner
- Fluent Japanese, able to read and write English emails
The company offers a flexible work environment with team members mainly working from home.
They are open to potential candidates with a passion to learn. Candidate with 2 years or more experience are welcome to apply.
6~8 million JPY
(Experiences and skills will be considered)
Transportation allowance, Various social insurances (employment, workers' accident compensation, health, and employee pension), Retirement allowance system, Health checkup, etc.
Full 2 holiday week system (Sat/Sun) national holidays, New year's holiday , Annual Leave, Celebration and condolence leave, Maternity/ childcare leave, etc.
Please click "apply" if you are interested in the job.
We will review your profile and contact you within five business days should we find that you satisfy the requirements of the hiring company.
Further details about the company and position will be notified at a later date.
Seniority Level: Associate
Job Function: Finance