☑English language required
☑Japanese language required
Client Management, Director
One of the fastest-growing digital transformation companies
What we'll do for you…
- Tech tools: Complementary laptop.
- Get social: When we work from home, we play from home with fun after-work activities like Friday Socials. If you're in the office, feel free to join these events in person.
- Flat organization: With a very strong entrepreneurial culture (and no corporate politics).
- Support network: Work with a team you can learn from and every day.
- Diversity: We pride ourselves on our international working environment.
About the Director, Client Management - Japan
- Manage and grow our customer base. build and mentor a team of world-class planning professionals to deliver outstanding results to our customers. deliver consistently to sales and revenue goals for the portfolio of accounts.
- Take ownership of one or multiple highly complex customer accounts;
- Build long-term relationships at executive and operational levels;
- Resolve project issues including timeline, budget, and scope;
- Provide regular project communication and status reporting;
- Project quality to ensure customer satisfaction and ROI;
- Grow the business from a sales and revenue perspective at the assigned accounts; and
- Manage customer delivery.
- Build and manage a team of high-caliber planning practitioners including functional subject matter experts, engagement leads, and implementations consultants.
- Work closely with R&D to communicate field-level insights and customer issues;
- Help define functional requirements across disparate projects; and
- Work closely with the marketing team for specific customer events and press releases.
- Financial/business planning annual/quarterly/monthly revenue forecast; and
- Capacity/resource planning hiring plan to meet foretasted consulting staffing requirements.
- Act as our thought leader in the planning domain; and
- Support marketing activities as required.
Customer Expansion and Sales:
- Responsible for expanding the customer account for future sales;
- Accountable for the profit, margin, and pricing for consulting services;
- Oversee the invoicing and credit terms for managed clients; and
- Responsible for the new services Statement of Work (SOW) which contains the resource plan and project execution timelines.
- Experience: 12+ years of professional experience in operations or management consulting with a focus on supply chain management.
- Experience in diverse technology landscapes including guiding and implementing Advanced planning software.
- Experience working with Top tier management consulting experience is preferred.
- 5+ years experience in at least two of the following industries: CPG, High Tech/Electronics, Industrial Products, Automotive, Pharm, Medical Device, Chemical, Oil/Gas
- 3+ years experience in each of the following: management of financial/ business plan with post-license sale revenue forecast (including annual/quarterly/monthly) managed with at least 80% accuracy; and managing project budgets, invoice process, and accounting process for projects (including time and material, fixed bid, milestone acceptance);
- 4 years of experience resolving customer project issues, which must include 4 years' experience escalating issues to the appropriate parties for the successful implementation of the project on time, budget, and scope; and
- 5 years of experience interfacing closely with the R&D team to provide field-level insight and customer issues.
- Education: Bachelor's degree in operations research, industrial engineering, production engineering, or a related field of study; MBA preferred
- Skills: Implementations in Supply Chain Planning software, Business Planning, Consulting, Project Management, Program Management, Microsoft Office, Google Suite, Account Expansion, Account Delivery
- Characteristics: You thrive in a fast-paced, challenging environment, where this is much white space and problem solving is at the heart of what drives your analysis.
- We really value team spirit: Transparency and frequent communication is key. This is not limited by hierarchy, distance, or function
- English Language level: Business level
- Japanese Language level: Fluent - Native Level (Equivalent to JLPT N1)
- Work permission in Japan required
16~26 million JPY
Full 2 holiday week system (Sat/Sun) national holidays
New year's holiday
Please click "apply" if you are interested in the job.
We will review your profile and contact you within five business days should we find that you satisfy the requirements of the hiring company.
Further details about the company and position will be notified at a later date.
Seniority Level: Mid-Senior level
Job Function: Information Technology, Consulting