※Applicants must have permission to work in Japan and required fluent ~ native level Japanese.
[Position] Category & Brand Analytics Manager
[Salary] 10〜12 million JPY ※Experiences and skills will be considered
We are building a networked global organization across more than 200 countries, combining the power of scale, with deep knowledge to win locally. A critical component of this networked organization is the creation of Platform Services to become the new backbone of our operating structure through a network of globally scaled services. Marketing & PACS platform services is one of the critical service hubs. The Company is transforming its approach and capabilities as it relates to Marketing Knowledge and specifically in its analytics discipline to deliver analytics that will enable competitively advantaged Marketing that drives the growth of the affiliated company's portfolio,
Best in class analytics is at the heart of this transformation. The Manager, Category & Brand Analytics, is responsible for driving & providing brand analytics and building brand analytic capability to and across the enterprise.
What You'll Do for Us:
- Play a role of Portfolio & Brand Analytics manager reporting to Senior Director, Category & Brand Analytics (based in USA).
- Drive and deliver portfolio & brand analytics & insights that are scalable & comparable globally but with a specific knowledge of the Japan and SK markets.
- Report real time on brand business performance metrics incl. Market Share, and diagnostic for marketing actions by leveraging & integrating the System internal data sources for Shipment and external Retail / Consumer Panel data in Japan and South Korea. Work closely with Platform Services data team.
- Model and analyze beverage industry estimates including by-Category analysis that meet both OU performance monitoring needs, Center reporting needs as well as by-Channel analysis using above-mentioned data as well as externally available industry data sources in the markets.
- Develop dashboarding analytic technology & data visualization systems in partnership with the Platform Services data and technology teams.
- Develop and maintain predictive models and live segmentation solutions.
- Build portfolio & brand analytic capability working closely with the Platform Services data team and in partnership with Center and OU Insights & Marketing Operations teams.
- Drive continuous improvement and learning through rigorous and consistent measurement & evaluation of activity.
- Model a culture that improves the organization's comfort with the speed of change, challenging assumptions, relentless pursuit of improvement - all with a high sense of personal accountability.
◆Qualifications & Requirements:
- Knowledge & Experience on Data Science, Business modelling and Japan and SK market will be a strong advantage. Use of brand analytic tools will also be preferred.
- Candidate must be well versed in storytelling from data. Must be experienced in translating analytics into actionable outcomes. Ability to simplify complex ideas and concepts and insights to communicate the "so what" / "now what" to the business stakeholders and drive action.
- Must be curious, empowered, agile, and inclusive: A self-starter, collaborator, rolling-up-your-sleeves member of the team who loves cross-functional collaboration and is comfortable with change and a lot of grey areas.
◆Related Work Experience:
- Minimum of 7 + years of work experience within Data Science & analytics. Brand marketing analytics and business intelligence experience is strongly preferred.
- Needs to have experience working across teams and geographies in a complex, global environment working within teams of internal and external resources, ideally with Japan and SK market experience.
- Experience in working directly with Marketing teams and designing, executing, and analyzing primary & secondary data.
- Bachelor's Degree required; MBA or Advanced Degree preferred.
Please click "apply" if you are interested in the job.
We will review your profile and contact you within five business days should we find that you satisfy the requirements of the hiring company.
Further details about the company and position will be notified at a later date.
Seniority Level: Mid-Senior level
Job Function: Marketing