Position: C# Developer for an e-commerce Giant (Order Management System)
With the increasing number of users, as well as re-architecturing and cloud migration, we are looking for a C# Web Application and Backend Engineer to join one of our scrum teams.
- Propose solutions, design and implement new functions in alignment with the business needs.
- Fix, improve and/or refactor the existing functions.
- Mentor/Coach junior members.
- Share knowledge through discussions, technical sessions and etc.
- Assist in handling inquiries and troubleshooting when needed
Essentials Skills Basics
- Good knowledge about the fundamentals of IT and the software development process.
- Strong analytical skills and desire to write clean and efficient code
- Detailed technical know-how and development experience related to web security and personal information data protection
- Experience in development of a mission critical system with a huge amount of daily transactions
- System Management and Operation experience
- 5+ years of experience in C#, with particular focus on WebAPI and consistent use of SOLID principles.
- Back-end expertise in MVC.NET, .NET Framework or .NET Core
- Experience with .NET Core 2.1 or higher
- Good working knowledge about JS/HTML/CSS, REST
- Experience in design, development and deployment in a cloud environment preferably, but not limited to Azure Database
- Good understanding of working with ORM's such as Entity Framework and Dapper
- T/SQL experience with focus on MS SQL Server
- Proactive team player
- Good communication skills
- Ability to Mentor/Coach other members
- Possesses an Agile mindset and can think out of the box
- AZ-900/CCP certification or equivalent.
- Experience with CI/CD configuration/deployment using either TeamCity & Octopus, Jenkins,
- Kubernetes, Docker, GitHub Actions or Azure DevOPS.
- Messaging Systems and Patterns - Service Bus/RabbitMQ with Rebus/ NServiceBus/ MassTransit
- Good working knowledge on Micro Services architecture and development
- Experience with NO-SQL such as Cassandra
- Working experience with Kafka or any other big data stream processing framework
- Scrum Master experience
- Experience in developing systems implementing the Scrum Methodology
- Has experienced working with multi-cultural and multi-generation teams