・Applicants must have permission to work in Japan
・Applicants must be able to speak fluent ~ native level Japanese (Equivalent to JLPT N1)
☑English language required
☑Japanese language required
Business/Systems Analyst (Manager)
A world-renowned automotive company
A company that provides trainings and support to develop their employees career and has been nominated multiple times as best place to work and taking part in industry changing projects.
Job description Our team oversees all IT related projects and operation. Our broad responsibilities cover:
- Maintenance and Operation of existing systems
- Rollout of new local applications
- Support localization of our headquarter applications.
- Responsible of IT Governance (Security, Compliance, Audit, Technical Upgrade…)
We are transforming Customer and Dealer journeys through various Digital transformation programs like Dealer management system (DMS), Customer relationship management system ( CRM) & other legacy modernizations. Application integration through One API, data lifecycle are key enablers to make these programs successful. Integration lead will be key member representing IT while working closely with business and partners to achieve transformation goals.
Business Analyst will:
- To acquire deep understanding of DMS business processes and document it from ease of IT resource understanding.
- Perform fitgap analysis along with business and create required documentation.
- Work with regional team to share/understand best DMS process practices.
- Assist local project team for test cases creation, text cases execution, data migration, data quality analysis etc etc.
- Establish regular communication between business, partners and local/central IT by preparing regular status updates on budget (on need basis). service provisioning, projects and Audit (on need basis).
- University degree
- 10+ years of total Industry experience.
- 5 + years as System/business analyst (preferably in Automotive industry)
- Working experience with any DMS system (highly preferable)
- Hands on experience in creating documentation/artifacts related to process, test cases etc. (mandatory)
- Understand software development lifecycle (AGILE methodologies preferred)
- Advanced level business English and native/business Japanese communication skill (Mandatory)
- Excellent problem-solving/ conflict management skills along with good documentation, proposal, and communication skills. (Mandatory)
- Experienced on answering audits (internal & external) and ISO certification (nice to have)
- English Language level: Advanced level business English
- Japanese Language level: Fluent - Native Level (Equivalent to JLPT N1)
- Work permission in Japan required
10-12 million JPY
Full 2 holiday week system (Sat/Sun) national holidays
New year's holiday
Please click "apply" if you are interested in the job.
We will review your profile and contact you within five business days should we find that you satisfy the requirements of the hiring company.
Further details about the company and position will be notified at a later date.
Seniority Level: Mid-Senior level
Job Function: Information Technology