Responsibilities and Business
This job is responsible for identifying business units or functional area needs that can be addressed with Data and/or Analytics assets leveraging global solutions for use in area/region of responsibility.
- Establish business case
- Prioritize and coordinate
- Provide User Training
- Develop Dashboard & Perform Analysis
A bachelor's degree in the fields of statistics, business, mathematics, computer science or other related fields is required.
- 6+ years of experience in business analysis, research, statistics, applied mathematics, data management, business intelligence, or related fields
- 4+ years of experience in data analysis that includes translating insights into recommendations
- Experience with SAS (better to have), R (better to have), python, and/or relational database software.
- Experience with concepts and business applications of statistical analyses, such as predictive modeling, time series analysis, exploratory data analysis, segmentation and cluster analysis, retention, etc.
- Experience with project management and leading project teams
- Experience in the fields of insurance, finance or accounting (better to have)
Nice to haves
5+ years' experience in the fields of insurance, finance, accounting or statistics
Preferred Knowledge and Skills
- Knowledge of advanced relational database concepts and querying techniques using Microsoft SQL Server
- Understanding of Agile concepts and exposure to TFS/Azure Dev Ops or similar
- Understanding of fundamental Data-warehousing concepts
- Knowledge of quality assurance and testing procedures