※Applicants must have permission to work in Japan and required fluent ~ native level Japanese.
[Position] Business Insight Senior Manager
[Salary] 12〜15 million JPY ※Experiences and skills will be considered
As part of the Analytics &Insights Team you will enable our partners to make decision with connected data solutions, establish metrics that drive business outcomes. The Insights Sr Manager will be using data to help advise Japan & Korea OU Strategy organization on the best path forward to better identify future growth opportunities in the market. You will provide insights that will help craft and drive long term vision that will influence all operational business aspects including Revenue, Share, shopper, and Execution. You will support a cross-functional team on initiatives that align to global/center and help guide our partners on how to interpret and understand data-driven results. This position requires a high-energy, motivated individual with strong technical, analytical skills, excellent communication skills with ability to develop and maintain relationships with senior partners. A team-player attitude is crucial, value collaboration, curiosity, purpose, and diversity are part of our culture.
What You'll Do for Us
- You will be a part of the Platform Service Data and Analytics (DnA) OU Business Analytics and Insights Team.
- You will work directly with the OU and closely with the DnA Center Strategy team.
- Develop and identify opportunities for new types of analysis and collaborating to build the capabilities to support it.
- Work with OU strategy team to influence long term busines planning & annual business planning
- You will assist in decision architecture session ensuring our data drives decisions and develop user stories for creation of new analytic solutions
- Serve as the subject matter expert on analytics across several workstreams, providing a perspective on what data we have, what analytics can tell us about it, and how we can use it to optimize data driven decisions.
- You understand the WHY's behind the data to enable fact-based decision making and have the ability drive actionable insights for deployment.
- You will extract additional value of analytics by serving as an advocate of data and insight to empower and drive adoption of self-service analytics building system wide capability
- Minimum (10years +) experience + Bachelor's degree in business or associated field
- Deep Knowledge across the Beverage/system landscape Including Revenue Growth Management, Commercial and Execution
- Has driven promo and pricing analytics within their company
- You are gifted at analyzing and translating complex analytics into concise stories to drive action
- An aptitude for communicating insights and collaborating across teams/organizations
- Proven examples of using data to influence decision making required
- A passion to learn/develop and bring in emerging trends/technology that drive further insight value
- Experience in working with agile teams
- Know how to prioritize knowledge gaps, build holistic learning plans, and tell insight driven stories
- SQL skills and Experience in querying big data environments preferred
Please click "apply" if you are interested in the job.
We will review your profile and contact you within five business days should we find that you satisfy the requirements of the hiring company.
Further details about the company and position will be notified at a later date.
Seniority Level: Mid-Senior level
Job Function: Marketing