・Applicants must have permission to work in Japan
・Applicants must be able to speak fluent ~ native level Japanese (Equivalent to JLPT N1)
☑English language required
☑Japanese language required
☑Hybrid (On-site x Remote)
Business Development Representative
Global Fintech Company
- The Business Development Representative (BDR) is vital to the Sales & Marketing process and is tasked with identifying and generating sales opportunities within a set of defined target accounts that fit our Ideal Customer Profile. The role will be primarily focused around researching the Target Accounts and performing outreach through emails, calls, and social media whilst adhering to best practice contact cadence motions delivered within agreed SLA's. These motions will be supported by CRM and Sales Engagement tools.
- Supporting this role, new prospects will be identified by customer analytics, predictive marketing models and proactive client engagement activities across specified types of financial institutions and corporate entities, within a geographic region or product segment. The role will ultimately use next generation technology and prioritized prospect lists, specialized by client type and the expertise of channel marketing operations.
- The BDR role will qualify, screen and validate potential business deals within the Target Accounts by analyzing requirements, assessing the propensity to buy and ensuring current and potential clients can navigate our suite of services, products and solutions. As a BDR, you will tell the our story to secure a follow-up meeting to discuss those products with a proposition sales specialist or account manager.
- Investigate and research Target Accounts to gain a working understanding of the business, identify key challenges and market motivators for needing our service, product and/or solution
- Proactively identify contacts within each account related to defined campaigns or growth opportunities
- Review, action and execute prioritized outbound contacts and inbound leads for each account and/or across various financial institutions, client types and geographical regions
- Effectively leverage and use sales engagement tools, system and processes, including but not limited to our Client Relationship Management (CRM) system, Sales Automation platform and predictive marketing insight data
- Generate sales opportunities within target accounts
- Identify, establish and nurture relationships with key stakeholders across sales, marketing and operations to support effective target account growth and collaborative success outcomes
- Take responsibility for ongoing learning and development relating to our services, products and solutions and maintain and share professional knowledge through education, networking, events, and presentations
- Identify market trends and translate them into Outbound marketing and prospecting campaigns
- Champion our services, products and solutions to strengthen the company's brand and market position internally with key stakeholders, existing and/or new clients
Experience and Qualifications Required
- Outstanding telephone and remote client contact skills that clearly articulate a 'business justification', 'what's in it for the client', obtain 'incremental gain' in order to qualify potential business opportunities
- Ability to provide clients with the best customer experience as possible via standard methodology and 'client first' interactions
- Ability to make a large number of calls to prospective clients per day and even with constant rejection, have the persistence and positive demeanor to continue to in these efforts every day
- Able to articulate the benefits of our products and services to potential clients in a concise and pointed manner that fosters greater product curiosity
- Experience working in a professional, institutional, fast-paced lead generation operation, preferably within financial services marketing or information technology
- Experience with sales, training, or customer service environment with high inbound/outbound call volumes, and aggressive revenue and sales targets
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent work experience in a similar role
- English Language level: Business level
- Japanese Language level: Fluent - Native Level (Equivalent to JLPT N1)
- Work permission in Japan required
7-8 million JPY + Bonus
Social insurance, defined-contribution pension plan, childcare and family care leave system, employee shareholding plan
Full 2 holiday week system (Sat/Sun) national holidays, New year's holiday, Annual Leave
Please click "apply" if you are interested in the job.
We will review your profile and contact you within five business days should we find that you satisfy the requirements of the hiring company.
Further details about the company and position will be notified at a later date.
Seniority Level: Mid-Senior level
Job Function: Finance, Business Development