☑English language required
☑Japanese language required
Business Development Manager
- To implement strategic business development sales strategy (both online and offline), and ensure seamless execution of sales programs to meet and exceed the projected sales targets, annual volumes growth and other related business objectives.
- To identify opportunities & formulate sales strategies / tactics/ action plans to maximize revenue in B2C channel for our brand portfolio with support from regional roadmap.
- Oversee creation and delivery of accurate quarterly and annual forecasts for each Channel Partners
- Develop Go-to-Market plans for each Channel Partner, programs and ensuring the efficient execution of those plans including value propositions in market
- Ensure all partners and distributors receive a professional handover from Sales to the Services and Technical Support teams
- To cooperate with different department to leverage internal resources to increase efficiency and customer satisfaction
- In conjunction with management team, establish highly strategic, thoughtful, and deliberate business transactional plans and metrics-oriented business models
- Ensure customer satisfaction and create the best possible experience for the customers with our Products.
- Stay up to date with recent market and industry trends, competitors and leading customer strategies, news, research, and any other information that directly affects the company business.
- Representing the business at conference, trade fairs and networking events and participate in Leadership meetings when required
- A degree holder in business or related discipline
- Minimum 7-10 years hands on sales management and strategic business development in channel partners in Japan, preferably in Telecommunications and Consumer Electronics industries
- Japanese at native level, good written and spoken English, other Asian language is a plus
- Excellent business acumen and commercial result oriented
- Proven track record of increasing sales and revenue through personal generation of leads, winning new business and development of distribution channels
- Good interpersonal skills and ability to influence decision makers at all levels
- Strong communicator and in building relationships within Japan
- Financial and business awareness with good analytical skills
- Ability to take ownership and set own goals and priorities to act at pace
- Culturally diverse and sensitive to multi-cultural environment
- Familiar in an MNC environment, code of conduct expected and compliance to company policies and trading guidelines in Japan
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite
- Salary Negotiable
- English Language level: Business level
- Japanese Language level: Fluent - Native Level (Equivalent to JLPT N1)
- Work permission in Japan required
10〜12 million JPY
※Experiences and skills will be considered
Please click "apply" if you are interested in the job.
We will review your profile and contact you within five business days should we find that you satisfy the requirements of the hiring company.
Further details about the company and position will be notified at a later date.
Seniority Level: Mid-Senior level
Job Function: Business Development