・Applicants must have permission to work in Japan
・Applicants must be able to speak fluent ~ native level Japanese (Equivalent to JLPT N1)
☑English language required
☑Japanese language required
Business Development Manager
Financial service company
- Revenue Generation - Carry an individual sales target and generate new revenue from white space and existing clients in the financial corporates (i.e. commercial lending, investment management, investment banking, insurance, government institutions) segment
- Ability to carry out a client sales meeting, including ability to diagnose, design and deliver solutions for our clients
- Optimize revenue by prioritizing opportunities and engaging clients proactively through cold calling campaigns, marketing strategies, account planning with Relationship Managers, etc
- Manage product demonstration and presentations, set up follow-up training session for new prospects/opportunity
- Identify key decision makers and influencers with target prospects
- Contribute to the business strategy through a deep understanding of and keeping up to date with key industry news and events involving clients and prospects alike, macro/ market trends / regulations impacting local markets and keeping abreast of our competitive landscape
- Develop and nurture deep and strong relationships with client organizations, addressing their needs, and maintaining a high level of customer satisfaction. This includes timely end-user problem resolution, whether technical, product or content related
- Generate new contract documents, process sales orders and coordinate new deal process with product management, Legal, and Finance team
- Utilize CRM system to maintain opportunity pipelines, leads management and, logging of sales activities, meeting memos, etc.
- Bachelor's degree required
- Minimum 3 years of direct new business sales experience in the institutional financial markets, preferably in the FI space and/or with an information services provider
- Candidates must have a proven track record and possess a hunter type mentality with a strong desire to explore new opportunities to drive expansion of the business
- Strong ability to communicate with clients in a clear manner with strong presentation skills
- Strong personal integrity and a confident and positive manner
- Entrepreneurial mindset; demonstrates drive, initiative, energy and sense of urgency
- Work effectively in a team-based environment as well as independently
- Direct work experience in the financial industry or information vendor industry in a new business sales role is highly desirable
- Fluent in Japanese and at minimum Business level in oral and written English required
- CFA or CMA qualifications is a plus
- Desire and flexibility to learn and grow in an ever-changing environment.
- English Language level: Business level
- Japanese Language level: Fluent - Native Level (Equivalent to JLPT N1)
- Work permission in Japan required
6-9 million JPY + Bonus
Full 2 holiday week system (Sat/Sun) national holidays, New year's holiday, Annual Leave
Please click "apply" if you are interested in the job.
We will review your profile and contact you within five business days should we find that you satisfy the requirements of the hiring company.
Further details about the company and position will be notified at a later date.
Seniority Level: Mid-Senior level
Job Function: Finance, Sales