・Applicants must have permission to work in Japan
・Applicants must be able to speak fluent ~ native level Japanese (Equivalent to JLPT N1)
☑Foreign business ☑English language required ☑Japanese language required ☑Flex time
Business Development Manager
Major Brokerage Firm
- Serve as primary contact for a subset of sell-side firms, retail brokers and proprietary firms to advance a relationship and trust that results in increased order flow.
- Analyze data and create reports (ad hoc and recurring) for the purpose of market and member analysis.
- Make recommendations to management based on the analyses and market intelligence and feedback.
- Assist in executing the strategic projects such as retail SOR rollout.
- Assist the successful launch of BIDS.
- Once launched, serve as primary contact for a subset of buy-side firms in addition to sell-side firms for onboarding and business development.
- Tracking usage and performance metrics to determine if the BIDS users' needs are being met, and if any changes are required to increase usage.
- 3-5 years sales, account management, or client servicing experience preferably in the space of Equity trading.
- Strong analytical and communication skills.
- JSDA Class 1 Sales Representative.
- Native Japanese language skills and advanced business level English proficiency.
9-13 million JPY + Bonus
Social insurance, flex work
Full 2 holiday week system (Sat/Sun) national holidays
New year's holiday
Please click "apply" if you are interested in the job.
We will review your profile and contact you within five business days should we find that you satisfy the requirements of the hiring company.
Further details about the company and position will be notified at a later date.
Seniority Level: Mid-Senior level
Job Function: Finance