Note: Applicants must have permission to work in Japan and Intermediate level Japanese
[Position] Business Analyst
[Hourly Salary] 6Million JPY~ 7 MillionJPY (Experiences and skills will be considered)
Japanese IT Company
- Find the best way to address business needs / solve problems at a conceptual level and then work with the business and technical stakeholders to make that a reality, by: Using your knowledge of business analysis to plan and execute an approach to get to the heart of the business' need and problem.
- Collaborating with other technical and non-technical stakeholders to elicit requirements that ensure holistic and complete solutions
- Investigating the current usage and functionality of internal policies and procedures, tools and technologies as needed to support requirement analysis and definition Analyzing and clearly documenting business/functional processes and requirements using standard analysis methodologies and tools, including demonstrating traceability between requirements at different levels
- At least 5 years' experience eliciting, defining and documenting business or functional requirements
- Must be located in Japan and has working permission
- Experience with working a wide range of business and technical stakeholders throughout the entire
- project delivery lifecycle
- Business- Native level English and Intermediate Japanese
[Preferred Knowledge, Skills and Abilities]
- Demonstrated experience in defining strategy by understand the prevailing trends in the market, and diagnosing issues, risks or opportunities that businesses need to act upon or interpretation
- Demonstrated experience in interpreting business strategy / needs and helping to convert those into solutions
- Demonstrated experience in process design/process mapping / process management
- Knowledge of commercial, financial services or communications law domain
- Demonstrated experience in interpreting or defining contracts, agreements or other legal documents
- Evidence of continuous learning to build technical competence, critical thinking, problem solving skill
[Working days /Time]
Monday to Friday : 9:00-17:30
Please click "apply" if you are interested in the job.
We will review your profile and contact you within five business days should we find that you satisfy the requirements of the hiring company.
Further details about the company and position will be notified at a later date.
Seniority Level: Associate ~Mid-Senior level
Job Function: Engineering, Analyst, Information Technology