※Applicants must have permission to work in Japan and required fluent ~ native level Japanese.
[Salary] 10〜12 million JPY ※Experiences and skills will be considered
The Brand Manager will be responsible for leading product brand, publishing, launch, and promotion as a marketing professional. Build GTM strategy, drive promotion/campaign, acquire and engage with players, manage agency, increase brand awareness and establish storytelling about the games and our IPs. Brand manager is the face of games, it requires leadership, collaboration, orchestration; and is spokesperson of games and IP.
You'll join a smaller team of internationally and culturally diverse professionals that share our obsession with player experience, rejection of convention and maniacal passion for gaming. With teams in Player Support, Community, and Marketing, we are dedicated to creating unique player experiences that show Japanese players they aren't lost in translation.
- Build holistic brand strategy and GTM strategy for our games and IPs. Collaborate with other brand managers and integrated marketers to deliver the impact of games to excite the players
- Work on new player acquisition
- Target from multiple platform core gamers
- Establish game brand, increase brand awareness, and penetrate broadly
- Deliver impactful campaign and promotion to uplift player funnel (retain/revive)
- Drive engagement to reduce churn and increase LTV
- Manage ROI and optimize the efficiency
- Manage AD/Marketing agency to amplify/deliver big idea
- Collaborate with Central publishing team to amplify global publishing promotion
- Be a spokesperson of games
- Build product's promotion plan to amplify growth strategy
- Increase brand awareness and penetrate vs. competitor's games.
- Analyze player journey, provide better contact to players to uplift LTV
- Be eager to understand latest marketing methods and tools to deploy
- Understand other games/platforms player behavior and environment
- Readiness of next games
- Business level English
- Brand/Product Manager in B2C industry
- Marketing Expert: you have good knowledge and experience in creating and executing marketing or brand campaigns. You have a professional marketing background in Japan for 5+ years or relative experience.
- Strategic & Analytical: you have a strategic mindset and critical thinking while possessing excellent communication & presentation skills as a spokesperson.
- Team Player: you have strong networking & engagement skills and collaborate with multiple teams (internal and across regions as well as external vendors). With visionary and thought leadership, you possess a clear sense of ownership while getting your hands dirty.
- Creative and driven: you are able to drive for big change, able to think out of box, as well as set right goals and targets. You have the ability to navigate through ambiguous situations and find answers while being a self-starter and action oriented.
[Preferred Knowledge, Skills and Abilities]
Please click "apply" if you are interested in the job.
We will review your profile and contact you within five business days should we find that you satisfy the requirements of the hiring company.
Further details about the company and position will be notified at a later date.
Seniority Level: Mid-Senior level
Job Function: Product Management