☑English language required
☑Japanese language required
ビジネスマネージャー (Oil Additives)
This position ensures:
- Yearly business target (revenue, CMI) achieved at assigned customers and market segment
- Business growth and Increase of SP-Japan market share and business contribution in assigned market segments.
- Define customer strategy and account plans in alignment with global/regional business and functional strategies to accelerate profitable growth in the region
- Collection voice-of-the Customer and Customer intimacy within SP at assigned customers and in alignment with customer segmentation
- Accountability for all affairs of assigned customers (Sales targets, customer satisfaction, opportunities, contracts, relationship-management, cash collection, complaints….). Quick response and efficient business processes
- Identification of relevant trends and initiating new business opportunities in Japan
- Compliance with our guidelines in customer relationship
- Ensure SP-Japan meet yearly business target
- Responsible for growing specialty methacrylates business in Japan, especially for coating sector/electronics/adhesive
- Develop short- and long-term business plan/account plan for Japan in assigned market segments to drive the business growth
- Close contact with Product Management, Marketing, Supply Chain, key account team, pricing team to align growth strategies and implementation
- Identify and develop prospect accounts to create new business opportunities. Identifies country specific trends and business opportunities for SP.
- Takes ownership for business development activities at assigned customers including feeding and executing the country specific Initiative Driving Tool, IDT).
- Negotiate commercial terms (price, quantity, payment and delivery terms etc.) with customers in order to meet the financial goals and take accountability for account receivables.
- Responsible for the execution of the pricing strategy as set by Marketing for the region, and works to understand clear Value Propositions for each customer
- Performs competitive intelligence/market intelligence and communicate to the global/regional functions to better understand the market trends and competitive developments.
- Provides sales forecasts based on customer projections, monitor and reports performance vs targets on regular basis
- Ensures Complaint Management Process at assigned customers.
- Ensures that SP's customer segmentation approach, and the Business Models / service levels are applied
- Implements SP business processes for efficient global process management (IDT, 365 Dynamics, Pricing Approval tools etc.)
- Support cross region/function team on new product development projects
- Build contacts and relationship with key customers and industry players to monitor and address changes in business dynamics, market opportunities, competitive threats, supply position, etc..
- First contact for technical questions and needs of customer. Alignment with Global Technical Service for customer requests.
- Support/Initiate study to understand needs/trends and work closely with Technical Service and marketing team to explore new application and product development at the assigned customer and in the assigned market segments
- Support marketing activities to increase product awareness and business opportunities in the assigned market segments
- Follow our compliance rule in the customer management to guarantee a sustainable business growth in responsible sectors
[Preferred Knowledge, Skills and Abilities]
- English Language level: 日常会話レベル以上必須（ビジネスレベル以上歓迎）
- Japanese Language level: Fluent - Native Level (Equivalent to JLPT N1)
- Work permission in Japan required
5〜10 million JPY
※Experiences and skills will be considered
Please click "apply" if you are interested in the job.
We will review your profile and contact you within five business days should we find that you satisfy the requirements of the hiring company.
Further details about the company and position will be notified at a later date.
Seniority Level: Mid-Senior level
Job Function: Sales