※Applicants must have permission to work in Japan and required fluent ~ native level Japanese.
[Salary] 9〜13 million JPY ※Experiences and skills will be considered
Support the company's innovation by managing its intellectual property strategically
- Plan intellectual property strategies.
- Develop and maintain strategic intellectual property portfolio.
- Minimize the risk of infringement of intellectual properties.
- Develop and maintain processes that integrate intellectual property management into the company's business operation.
- Provide internal IP trainings.
- Manage activities of patent firms.
- Work with counterparts of other Group firms.
- Highly professional expertise in intellectual property laws of Japan and other major jurisdictions.
- Ability to work in a big picture.
- Proactive approach with strong business acumen and can-do mindset for value-added results.
- Understanding of the industry and corporate operations.
- Dealing with complexity and uncertainty.
- Team player.
- Fitness in the multi-national and cross-cultural work environment.
- Excellent interpersonal skill set in both Japanese and English.
- Japanese：Native or Professional Level
- English：Advanced Business Level
Commute allowance, Health Insurance, Welfare pension insurance, Employment insurance, Worker's accident insurance、retirement package, Health insurance association cafeteria Plan, etc.
Paid leave: 10〜20 days/Year
OFF days 120days/Year
2days off (Sat, Sun)/Week、
National Holidays, Year-end, New Year, Congratulations and condolences vacation, Special Vacation"
Please click "apply" if you are interested in the job.
We will review your profile and contact you within five business days should we find that you satisfy the requirements of the hiring company.
Further details about the company and position will be notified at a later date.
Seniority Level: Mid-Senior level
Job Function: Legal