☑English language required
☑Japanese language required
We have 2 major expectations about this position.
1) Capability to tackle and improve our existing products(Ruby).
To maintain or replace our existing products require persevering efforts. In some cases, our documentation is not perfect, or to resolve issues, engineers need to dig in code deeply. We are looking for a person who is willing to make an effort. company doesn't underrate this kind of effort. Some legacy products are our business core. By those products, our business is running properly.
And as a startup, it is also expected to continue to provide new value to users. From this perspective, we also need to modify and improve our existing products.
2) Continuously learn new technologies and find ways to solve issues and requirements(mainly go).
On the other hand, We would like to recreate architecture from existing app into modern for expanding our business and realize our mission. For contributing to the new architecture, we are also expecting a person who continuously learns new technologies and finds ways to solve issues and requirements. About programming language perspective, we are planning to use golang mainly. But we are a very flat organization and team. So you can also suggest architecture and tech stacks as you want.
- Defining, evolving and communicating the team's vision, mission, and strategy across company.
- Brainstorm and do design sprint with Product Managers, Designers, Backend, and FrontEnd Engineers to build new features, architectures.
- Maintain and improve existing products(mainly PHP(Monolith) or Ruby(API)).
- Develop a new API with modern technology such as Go or node.js for architecture replacement.
- You've been building web applications professionally for 3+ years.
- Experiences of development by Ruby.
- Experiences of framework development by Ruby(Sinatra or Rails).
- Knowledge of web API development.
- Knowledge of Database design.
- Knowledge of CI/CD tooling such as Jenkins, Github Actions, Gitlab CI/CD.
- Motivation to learn new techniques such as Golang.
- English(80% of engineers are non-Japanese. We are a very international team.)
- Highly organized person.
- Have motivation for team development.
- Be able to weigh several and often conflicting constraints and make decisions in a fast-moving and quickly-growing company.
- Continuously learn new technologies and find ways to solve issues and requirements.
[Preferred Knowledge, Skills and Abilities]
- Experiences of development by PHP, Python, Scala, Node
- Communication by Japanese
- Experience working in the real estate or Fintech industry
- Experience about Event Driven Architecture
- Experience about GraphQL.
- English Language level: Business level
- Japanese Language level: Fluent - Native Level (Equivalent to JLPT N1)
- Work permission in Japan required
6〜9.5 million JPY
※Experiences and skills will be considered
- Social insurance
- Health insurance
- Employee pension
- Employment insurance
- Welcome lunch (with CEO, Division and Department), Welcome drinking
- Internal events (Year-end party etc.)
- Free drink (Water server and instant coffee and tea)
- Installation of vending machines
- PC: Mac or MacBook Pro + 1 monitor
- No smoking indoors
Saturdays, Sundays, National holidays, New year holiday, Other special holidays which company's own rules and Annual Paid vacations (10 days will be given in a first year to join the company).
- Document Screening
- 1st interview
- 2nd interview
- Final interview
- Offer meeting
- Casual meetings may be scheduled during the selection process.
- The selection process may be subject to change.
Please click "apply" if you are interested in the job.
We will review your profile and contact you within five business days should we find that you satisfy the requirements of the hiring company.
Further details about the company and position will be notified at a later date.
Seniority Level: Mid-Senior level
Job Function: Information Technology