☑Japanese global company
☑English language required
Global Software Company
- Plan and execute engineering development of robust and scalable backend systems to enable state-of-the-art core ranking systems for millions of users
- Support the maintenance and the stability of the components of those ranking systems
- Collaborate closely with machine learning engineers and algorithm engineers to develop backend systems, including contributing to machine learning models and algorithms
- Work closely with global cross-functional teams (Product Managers, Product Specialist, Product Designers, Data Scientists, etc.) to develop backend systems for new ads and news related product features
- Proactively contribute to system improvements that result in direct user impact through innovation and creative thinking
- 3+ years of experience in building distributed, highly scalable systems supporting millions of users, including design, coding, and evaluation/testing (Java, Kotlin, Scala, Python, Golang)
- Strong educational background in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Mathematics, Physics or related technical fields
- Business-level ability in English or Japanese
- Failure analysis and performance tuning in JVM operation
- Familiarity with tech stack such as AWS, Spring-Boot, Elasticsearch, Kafka, Flink, Github, MySQL, Hive, Hadoop, Spark, Docker, Kubernetes, and/or TensorFlow
- Experience in internet, web, ads, and/or technology industries
- Passion and interest towards solving world problems such as digital divide, filter bubbles, echo chambers, group polarization, etc.
- Basic understanding or experience developing machine learning, artificial intelligence, ranking, recommendation, or search systems
- Business Japanese
8~11 million JPY
Full 2 holiday week system (Sat/Sun) national holidays, New year's holiday , Annual Leave
Please click "apply" if you are interested in the job.
We will review your profile and contact you within five business days should we find that you satisfy the requirements of the hiring company.
Further details about the company and position will be notified at a later date.
Seniority Level: Associate
Job Function: Information Technology