☑Japanese global company ☑English language required
Japanese IT Company
We are looking for a Backend Engineer who can accelerate product development and backend architecture improvements.
Over 4 years after we launch, our product has reached a stage where we are continuously improving the product and reviewing the architecture in parallel.
We are looking for an engineer who will enjoy this change with us.
We have 2 major expectations about this position.
・Capability to tackle and improve our existing products(Python).
To maintain or replace our existing products require persevering efforts. In some cases, our documentation is not perfect, or to resolve issues, engineers need to dig into code deeply.
We are looking for a person who is willing to make an effort. We don't underrate this kind of effort. Some legacy products are our business core.
And as a startup, it is also expected to continue to provide new value to users. From this perspective, we also need to modify and improve our existing products.
We also expect to use Python on an ongoing basis for data integration and specific purposes. Therefore, we are looking for an engineer with strong knowledge of Python.
・Continuously learn new technologies and find ways to solve issues and requirements(mainly go).
In addition to that, we would like to recreate architecture from the existing app into modern ones for expanding our business and realizing our mission.
For contributing to the new architecture, we are also expecting a person who continuously learns new technologies and finds ways to solve issues and requirements.
From about programming language perspective, we are planning to use golang mainly. But we are a very flat organization and team.
So you can also suggest architecture and tech stacks as you want.
We think a person who can realize the above 2 expectations can accelerate product development and backend architecture improvements.
Technical skills/ Experiences
- 3+ years of building web applications professionally
- Experiences of development by Python
- Experiences of framework development by Python(Flask)
- Knowledge of web API development
- Knowledge of Database design
- Knowledge of CI/CD tools such as Jenkins, Github Actions, Gitlab CI/CD
- Motivation to learn new techniques such as Golang
- English communication skills (80% of engineers are non-Japanese. We are a very international team)
- Highly organized person
- Have motivation for team development
- Be able to weigh several and often conflicting constraints and make decisions in a fast-moving and quickly-growing company
- Continuously learn new technologies and find ways to solve issues and requirements
- Experience about Apache Airflow
- Experiences of development by PHP, Ruby, Scala, Node
- Communication by Japanese (not required)
- Experience working in the real estate or Fintech industry
- Experience about Event-Driven Architecture
- Experience with GraphQL
English Language level: Business level
6〜10 million JPY
(Experiences and skills will be considered)
Evaluation: twice a year
Please click "apply" if you are interested in the job.
We will review your profile and contact you within five business days should we find that you satisfy the requirements of the hiring company.
Further details about the company and position will be notified at a later date.
Seniority Level: Mid-Senior level
Job Function: Information Technology