Note: Applicants must have permission to work in Japan
Japanese IT Company
- We are looking for an Application engineer for accessing the log analytics platform, which is one of our data platforms
- You will be responsible for the following processes in regards to accessing log analytics platform development and maintenance (UI/API)
- Participation on end-to-end development of product's features from technical design, implementation, testing and deployment.
- Participate on team development activities such project planning, write technical documentation, code reviews, sprint review, and the likes.
- Monitoring, maintenance and operation of production environment
- Contribute to improvement of the team by proposing the development standards and/or practices
- Work with all project team members and stakeholders (Project manager, Product manager, QA engineer, etc)
- Who lives in Japan now and have working Visa
- 3+ years experience in web system, proven work experience as frontend/backend developer
- Familiar with JS frameworks/libraries (React, Redux, Express, Hapi, GraphQL, etc) and REST protocol
- Experience in SQL/NoSQL
- In-depth understanding of the entire web development process (design, development, test and deployment)
- Experience in Agile software development process
- Operation of CI/CD(Continuous Integration/Continuous Deployment) build pipeline
- Team development using version control system (e.g. git, bitbucket)
[Preferred Knowledge, Skills and Abilities]
- Familiar with Adobe Analytics or Google Analytics
- Any Japanese language ability is a plus
Monday to Friday
[Work hours and any overtime hours]
3 Million yen ~ 6 Million yen
(Experiences and skills will be considered)
※Please click "apply" if you are interested in the job.
We will review your profile and contact you within five business days should we find that you satisfy the requirements of the hiring company.
Further details about the company and position will be notified at a later date.