- Applicants must have permission to work in Japan
- Applicants must be able to speak business ~ native level Japanese (Equivalent to JLPT N1 or N2)
☑Foreign business ☑Listed company ☑English language required ☑Japanese language required ☑Hybrid (On-site x Remote)
AWS Developer (PM)
Global IT Consulting Firm
[Role and Expectation]
- Should be able to understand requirement and translate the requirement into technical language
- Should Possess skill & knowledge to understand ETL technical specifications
- Strong experience in writing SQL queries and good understanding of Data warehousing, ETL
- Should be a good individual performer.
- Experience in working with Japanese customers
- Good understanding of ETL concepts preferably Informatica
- Prior experience to work in Onsite-Offshore model
- Experience to perform ETL testing, DWH testing.
- Diligent in Analytical Skill and ability to debug issues
- Good communication and inter personal skill as it involves multi vendor communications
- Hand-on on any ETL/BI Tools/Technologies is highly preferred
- Key skills required are AWS Glue, AWS Lamda, Airflow, Redshift
- Strong Bilingual Skill to communicate effectively both at local stakeholders, multiple partners involved in upstream and downstream systems and all stakeholders.
- Energetic and willing to learn.
- Good team player.
- Language; Bilingual (English and Japanese )
Preferred skills and experience:
- Analytical Skill to analyze and route/resolve the problem
- Ability to gather requirement and play BA role
Tokyo (hybrid working style)
8million JPY - 11 million JPY - including COLA (Experiences and skills will be considered)
- Full 2 holiday week system (Sat/Sun)
- National holidays
- New year's holiday
- Annual Leave
Application screening and several interviews are scheduled.
Please click "apply" if you are interested in the job.
We will review your profile and contact you within five business days should we find that you satisfy the requirements of the hiring company.
Further details about the company and position will be notified at a later date.
Seniority Level: Mid-Senior level
Job Function: Project Management, Information Technology, Engineering