☑English language required
☑Japanese language required
☑Remote work system
Assistant FP&A Manager
Global Cosmetics Company
This position will first report directly to Manager of Financial Planning & Analysis (FP&A)， and a dotted line to Brand Director. In the future， this position will have a direct reporting line to the brand CFO in France.
It is a great opportunity to work， learn and grow with a team of professional and passionate teammates and colleagues in the Tokyo office and European Head Quarters. The FP&A function is essential to the company where one will be able to view and take part in the business from multiple angles and strategic perspectives.
- Perform accurate financial analysis including retail and other sales channel's performance and various reporting in order to enable the company's management to make optimal decisions in a timely manner.
- Support the creation and reporting of the Long Range Plan， Annual Budget/ Quarterly Reforecast of the company's financials.
- Support Monthly closing， variance analysis and reporting of the Actuals vs. Budget and/or Reforecast.
- Improve and sustain control capability and business integrity across business partners.
- Work together with local business partners such as department heads and Global Financial Teams to improve efficiency， accuracy and transparency such as implementation of new systems and processes.
- 5 or more years' experience in Controlling/FP&A role is preferable.
- Experience working in global retail or FMCG companies is a plus.
- Excellent communication skills， in both Japanese and English.
- Good analytical and presentation skills.
- Highly motivated， team player， self-starter.
- Ability to work in a speedy environment and multitask.
- English Language level: Business level
- Japanese Language level: Fluent - Native Level (Equivalent to JLPT N1)
- Work permission in Japan required
7~8 million JPY
Social insurance, general welfare group term life insurance, childcare/Long-term care/injury /illness leave. shortened working hours system, special leave, volunteer leave, welfare service / facility use system, employee discount system, etc
Full 2 holiday week system (Sat/Sun) national holidays, New year's holiday , Annual Leave
Please click "apply" if you are interested in the job.
We will review your profile and contact you within five business days should we find that you satisfy the requirements of the hiring company.
Further details about the company and position will be notified at a later date.
Seniority Level: mid senior level
Job Function: Finance, Analyst