Note:Applicants must have permission to work in Japan and speak Fluent ~ Native level Japanese
[Position] Asset Manger
[Salary] 10-13 million JPY
Renewable Energy Company
The company offers an international work environment with an entrepreneurial culture.
Asset Manager will join a growing team in a rapidly expanding solar market in Japan, will be the main contact of PV power plant day-to-day management and reporting as below:
- Management of Operation and Maintenance (O&M), Loan, Equity, Security, and other contracts related to the projects
- Based on the operation data and reports from O&M provider, prepare Monthly, Quarterly, Annual reports to be submitted to Sponsors and Lenders.
- Budget/forecast/actual analysis, DSCR calculation, distribution calculation.
- Requesting to Sponsors & Lenders for any unscheduled maintenance.
- Responsible for warranty and insurance claims related to the projects.
- Negotiate with utility company, local city/prefecture, community, land owners, etc.
- Management of permits and other legal requirements during the operation of the plants.
- Analysis on how to maximize production and improve the plants performance.
- Manage/read/analyze engineering and Energy Yield Analysis reports related to the project
- Coordination with Accounting/tax firm, Auditors, Property Manager, etc.
- Support the senior management and other team members for any ad-hoc reporting requests.
- Minimum 5 years of prior experience in asset management of real estate fund/renewable energy company, or 5 years of prior experience in project financing of financial institution.
- Drive and enthusiasm, strong sense of responsibility and commitment to the company's business.
- Team player and able to effectively interact with other team members (including other departments such as construction, engineering, etc).
- Interest in solar industry and willingness to learn.
- License holder is advantageous.
- Japanese language is a must.
- Business English is required (TOEIC800+)
- Bachelor degree
Social insurance, Hybrid (WFH is around 50% Home, 50% in Office)
Full 2 holiday week system (Sat/Sun) national holidays
New year's holiday
Please click "apply" if you are interested in the job.
We will review your profile and contact you within five business days should we find that you satisfy the requirements of the hiring company.
Further details about the company and position will be notified at a later date.
Seniority Level: Mid-Senior level
Job Function: Finance, Product Management